Jordan Luka 2

I like em. Lots of color blocking options based on the panels...I could see some interesting colorways possible.

I like them. Hope they start putting zoom in his shoes though
even if it is a small piece of gum sized zoom unit like the Ja 1? I feel like formula 23 would be OK - full length - it just needs SOME type of feedback/impact protection. I feel like they could make it not as contained and have a slight softer compound, it could work

even if it is a small piece of gum sized zoom unit like the Ja 1? I feel like formula 23 would be OK - full length - it just needs SOME type of feedback/impact protection. I feel like they could make it not as contained and have a slight softer compound, it could work
Nah I need a real zoom unit like the Tatum 1 at the least. The stick of gum is just a marketing gimmick. I haven’t tried formula 23 yet but impact protection and bounce doesn’t sound very good from reviews

I prefer the look of the 1's to these. Looks like a cheaper, thinner upper and like someone said they look like Lamelo's shoes
Here's a good sideview. Not bad but still.......
jordan-luka-2-black-purple

And yes they do remind me of Pumas.

4A7870E3-0139-4F85-9249-A486379FAFED.jpeg

So they're raising the price to $130 and still giving us bs foam? SMH. If I get a pair it will be for casual/gym but not for ball. I just played ball with my luka 1's for a 40min game and my feet/legs started aching like crazy after the 1st quarter.. last played Tuesday in the kyrie infinity and I had no issues.

Jordan Luka 2 ‘Laser Orange’
Color: Laser Orange/Hyper Jade-Black
Release Date: Holiday 2023
Style Code: FQ9044-800
Price: $130

Jordan Luka 2 TB ‘University Red’
Color: White/University Red-Pure Platinum
Style Code: FN7400-160

Jordan Luka 2 TB ‘Game Royal’
Color: White/Game Royal-Pure Platinum
Style Code: FN7400-140

Jordan Luka 2 TB ‘White Black’
Color: White/Black-Pure Platinum
Style Code: FN7400-100

Jordan Luka 2 ‘Green Strike’
Color: White/Black-Green Strike
Style Code: DX8733-103

Jordan Luka 2 ‘Bright Crimson
Color: Black/Bright Crimson-Wolf Grey-White
Style Code: DX8733-006

Better than the 1 but that’s not saying much. Probably out on these too.

I do like the colorway. Black and purple rarely misses on hoop shoes for me, and isn’t used very much.

Back
Top Bottom