Jordan Luka 2

Damn, missed out on 13 this morning on the Matadors. Assuming will be released soon on other sites

Jordan Luka 2 “Matador”
Color: Tropical Twist/Metallic Gold-Washed Teal
Style Code: DX8733-300
Release Date: August 3, 2023
Price: $130
1689634024505.png
1689634043056.png
1689634067896.png
1689634126077.png
1689634157967.png
1689634181377.png

Got these in. They feel good on foot cushion-wise. They look bulky around the midfoot...my foot has em lookin girthy :lol:

But the real issue is there's some heel slip going on. They also look better online than they do in person. If they were from NDC I'd ball in em and see how they did. But from FNL I don't know how finicky they are with the returns. I'm conflicted. Who else has played in these?

Got these in. They feel good on foot cushion-wise. They look bulky around the midfoot...my foot has em lookin girthy :lol:

But the real issue is there's some heel slip going on. They also look better online than they do in person. If they were from NDC I'd ball in em and see how they did. But from FNL I don't know how finicky they are with the returns. I'm conflicted. Who else has played in these?
This is the reason I haven’t picked up a pair of 2s yet. When there is something that I’m on the ropes about ill go NDC. Even though they have that 60 weartest policy I don’t think I’ve ever actually returned something I’ve worn. Just piece of mind. But if I know for certain that I’ll keep them, I do FNL just strictly off their rewards program.

Tried them out

Cushioning a bit stiff but I love the beefed up feel of these. Loved the lockdown and date I say you can wear these casually.

In for a few pairs.

Got my AI pair in and they don't look as bulky in person. I still like the 1 more but I may have sh*t on them too hard based off photos.

Got a chance to try them. First thought, cushion is a lot better then the 1s. I’m in for a pair down the line. It’s most likely going to be the AI pair.

Public Enemy Public Enemy grabbed the AI pair. To me, cushioning feels way better than the 1. A little more give but the stiffness and pushoff are still great for quickness. Cushion is still the weak point but not as bad as the 1. Court feel is great. Fit - I went half down and tts and the half down fit GREAT but knowing after a couple of hours my feet swell I went back tts. Length is about a quarter size more than I usually like but I can deal.

The fit is my favorite part. The added padding in the tongue and the heel lock me in perfect. The huge heel counter feels super stiff and solid but stable. Traction is the same as the 1. Clean floors or at least semi-finished floors are great. Dust and floors with no finish - forget it.

Improvement over the 1 but not $20 more, in my opinion. But - I’m keeping them because they look cool.

Public Enemy Public Enemy grabbed the AI pair. To me, cushioning feels way better than the 1. A little more give but the stiffness and pushoff are still great for quickness. Cushion is still the weak point but not as bad as the 1. Court feel is great. Fit - I went half down and tts and the half down fit GREAT but knowing after a couple of hours my feet swell I went back tts. Length is about a quarter size more than I usually like but I can deal.

The fit is my favorite part. The added padding in the tongue and the heel lock me in perfect. The huge heel counter feels super stiff and solid but stable. Traction is the same as the 1. Clean floors or at least semi-finished floors are great. Dust and floors with no finish - forget it.

Improvement over the 1 but not $20 more, in my opinion. But - I’m keeping them because they look cool.
Wow, thank you for all the great detail man! I appreciate you!

Definitely copping these....but going to wait to catch them on some sort of discount.....these are fire....then you add the glow in the dark effects....shheeeshhh

Nebula colorway dropped on NDC

Has anyone else felt a pinch / poke near or on the pinky by the plastic piece? Not sure if this is just a faulty pair because the piece looks a bit raised. Just wondering if anyone else felt it? As an aside to the question, these fit really nicel, a one to one fit!

IMG_2444.jpeg

JS”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom