jordan melo m10

hey, to answer the melo question, just today i was in game and my melo m10's popped. here it is,

does anybody know what i can do, can i get another pair for free to make up for this?

a lot of people seem to be complaining about the Zoom Bags popping on the XX8 and the XX8 SEs. anybody experienced this with the Melos yet?
ok i just experienced this problem with the melo m10's. i was in game and then i feel a bump in the bottom of the front part of my shoe, i look at the bottom and see my shoe has popped. here it is

does anybody know what i can do to solve this problem, can i get a new pair of melo's because of this? i bought these like this summer. like 5 months ago,can i contact jordan and get a new pair, or what can i do?

Hey guys just see the sole of my shoes have cracked / will be cracking a bit more.....as I have only played in doors, I think the quality is quiet average for the price I paid for the shoes.

So in order for me to get a refund I must post the shoes back to eastbay, as this is where I purchased them and also advised by nike Australia, so here is a few images of where the shoe has cracked, do you guys think the damage is enough to get me the refund/replacement?

I see so I guess ill send them back....it seems to me that the high end nike bball shoes are lacking quality when compared to something on a lower spectrum such as the lebron soldier series.

I've had Nike refund 3 pairs of XX8s for this same cracking at the edge of the zoom bag

Still got a pair of green XX8 and a pair of All Star melos. Kind of hope they year quick so I'm not stuck after the mfg date and then rip.

I know this is a quiet and pretty dead thread but seeing if anyone can help me out real quick.

I have a pair of these and am looking to dye the upper grey to black.

Is that part ofthe upper suede or one of those durabuck type materials?

Would the angelus suede dye work on this material?

47EE2C31-3A89-46B6-A775-FCD40EEABD7E.jpeg
06D5AD20-5229-4E1B-8D5B-D5A0247D4045.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom