Jordan Melo M12: official photos & sneak peek video by kicksgenius; release date: Jan 2nd 2016.

I guess the concept photo was real, those two concept picture we saw of the M12 are indeedy the M12. 

hopefully the performance makes up for the looks of the shoes.

January 2nd 2016 ---$160

text copied from Nicekicks
Jordan Brand officially reveals the all-new Jordan Melo M12. What’s more, this first release is inspired by “the dungeon,” a rec center in Baltimore that served as a foundational space for a youthful Carmelo Anthony to center his thoughts and efforts on basketball.

Based around evolution, much like Melo’s game over his now 12-year career, the Jordan Melo M12 highlights a lightweight progression with a lockdown supportive mesh upper. Asymmetrical webbing loops and a pared-down heel and ankle design supply formidable support alongside four foam pads placed in the interior.

Cushioned with two Zoom Air units for a sleek low profile, technical updates close with articulated flex grooves at the midsole.

Look for the inaugural Jordan Melo M12 on January 2, 2016, with more colorways to follow next spring.
video

Last edited:
initial pics was very unappealing

looks good on feet on melo while he was playing ball tonight

I'm in for a pair. Excited to see how they perform on court. 

guess i need to see a different cw. loved the m11 xmas i have which was a tribute to the cardinal 7. hope for something along the same idea for this year as well.

These are so bad. Might be the worst in the line, looks like something Anta would cook up

hmm. I wonder if this gives any indication of what the XXX sole will be like? seems like something similar would fit the 30 decently. could we maybe be seeing a flatter sole this time around on the 30, since they did it for the melos?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I don't get the colors. I guess people will be calling these the radio raheems like the Jordan 2?
laugh.gif

Two zoom units for cushioning = two forefoot or articulated forefoot + heel? Looks like two forefoot from the pics. Will be interesting to see if they do the same with the xxx and just increase the price

Last edited:
melo saw how ugly the lebron 13 was and decided to top it with his shoe
sick.gif

soon he's gonna be the 2nd option on his team and now he's back to taking L's when it comes to shoes

I think they look ok, but I thought most Melo's have been ok. Not worthy of buying above $50 for me.

They're for basketball, not for off court wear.

Pass on the LGBT sole though

a different cw, perhaps a wear test sample? since this was in october.

Last edited:
I actually like these.
This.

My excuse for buying these would be for workouts and not actually playing ball, which unfortunately I don't have much time for nowadays.

Looking forward to seeing in person.

i plan on copping “the dungeon" colorway in Jan. Im feeling the mesh upper..should be a great hoop shoe..cant wait.

I picked up a pair, I could not wait. I've had the last 3 Melo models early, this one was no different.

One thing I can say from just a brief wear is that the forefoot cushioning, IMO, is on par or very close to the level of the Jordan 28. 

It feels really good, very springy. The cushioning in the heel on the other hand, nothing special.

The shoe looks better in person and even better on feet. 

@JustDoingMe  those do look a lot sleeker in your pics than the official photos. nice pick up. the heels probably just foam like the m11 right? 

Back
Top Bottom