JORDAN MELO M8 W/ PICS

jordan-melo-m8-new-york-01.jpg

I actually sort of like these

I might get the white ones

The home ones could have been done better.

I actually sort of like these

I might get the white ones

The home ones could have been done better.

It looks like the Olympia and power max had a baby. And that baby had a baby with the melo M7. Melo line fell off. Only melo I bought was the 5.5 grey/nc blue very comfortable.

It looks like the Olympia and power max had a baby. And that baby had a baby with the melo M7. Melo line fell off. Only melo I bought was the 5.5 grey/nc blue very comfortable.

these are done so WELL!!!!!!
put me in for one pair!

both home and away look amazing.
M8 > bron bron 9

these are done so WELL!!!!!!
put me in for one pair!

both home and away look amazing.
M8 > bron bron 9

the new melo shoes look just like the air max 360 shoes they released last year with the toe cap/rand from the 11. it annoys me that his shoes have a fantastic cushioning setup and a horrible silhouette that never allows for optimal performance. every year its the same thing with these shoes.

the new melo shoes look just like the air max 360 shoes they released last year with the toe cap/rand from the 11. it annoys me that his shoes have a fantastic cushioning setup and a horrible silhouette that never allows for optimal performance. every year its the same thing with these shoes.

Home and away look hot. that first pair is garbage tho. the black white and red pair is nice too.

Home and away look hot. that first pair is garbage tho. the black white and red pair is nice too.

consider the homes copped! too bad they didn't move the jumpman logo elsewhere. somewhat lookin' like the m5s to me.

i love how the melo line has a lot of haters (and doesn't have a great following here in the PI, though that may change now coz of the knicks bandwagon). no lines, no hassle, more pairs in the outlets and no friggin resellers...

consider the homes copped! too bad they didn't move the jumpman logo elsewhere. somewhat lookin' like the m5s to me.

i love how the melo line has a lot of haters (and doesn't have a great following here in the PI, though that may change now coz of the knicks bandwagon). no lines, no hassle, more pairs in the outlets and no friggin resellers...

Back
Top Bottom