JORDAN MELO M8 W/ PICS

Originally Posted by si3n4

Tried the Melo 8s on this morning. The cushioning feels good. The fit is loose and seems sloppy. Style is definitely boring. Shoes were an easy pass for me.

Like most JB kicks, they run big.

Originally Posted by si3n4

Tried the Melo 8s on this morning. The cushioning feels good. The fit is loose and seems sloppy. Style is definitely boring. Shoes were an easy pass for me.

Like most JB kicks, they run big.

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

its a shame the home color has less blue, i liked it when it had more.

This
ohwell.gif

The ones with the blue flywire were a go for me

cool greys look pretty nice
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

its a shame the home color has less blue, i liked it when it had more.

This
ohwell.gif

The ones with the blue flywire were a go for me

cool greys look pretty nice
nerd.gif

i tried them on before they were release, definitely improved from the previous melo, but i passed on them because of how wide they fit...

i tried them on before they were release, definitely improved from the previous melo, but i passed on them because of how wide they fit...

they should've GRed da M7 advance...im still tight about those.....best shoes since da M4

they should've GRed da M7 advance...im still tight about those.....best shoes since da M4

Originally Posted by ninjahood

^^I'm co-signing twice on this!
The blue/blk/orange Advance were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still need a pair too... the resellers want crazy $ for these.
frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

I'll co-sign too. The Away M7 Advance was so much better than the M8. Still salty I can't get a pair at a reasonable price....

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

I'll co-sign too. The Away M7 Advance was so much better than the M8. Still salty I can't get a pair at a reasonable price....

Performance wise these feel great. I've been playing in my pair about 2 weeks now and definitely like the cushioning.

Ankle support wise I feel it's high enough I dont have any issues. Try em on if you get a chance. The color blocking on em does remind me of some of the old Nike basketball shoes.

Performance wise these feel great. I've been playing in my pair about 2 weeks now and definitely like the cushioning.

Ankle support wise I feel it's high enough I dont have any issues. Try em on if you get a chance. The color blocking on em does remind me of some of the old Nike basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom