Jordan MVP

Here's another hybrid gimmick shoe that combines the VI, VII and VIII. 🙄👎🗑️🚽💩

They're really going back to the mid to late 2000s with these fusion designs. Please post all jokes and flak about these on here.

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

This post shows how they integrated the elements of the VI, VII and VIII to come up with this crap.

People amazingly buy these kicks. They're not for us 🤷‍♂️

That's true there's people who wear these kind of shoes, albeit at a lower percentile because retro and contemporary signatures will always be preferred by enthusiasts.

These would have been better off as lower priced shoes coming from the brand had they established a cheaper line that's supposed to accommodate consumers who can't afford the more expensive signatures.

I agree with my friend who said Jordan Brand should have offered shoes that were under $100 that catered to disenfranchised consumers back in fall 1997 when Nike gave it autonomy to be its own company. An affordable line would have been somewhat symbiotic between the company (some profits) and consumers (affordability). It would have been smart for them to target a different type of demographic as well.

I always found it dumb and ridiculous these kinds of shoes from the brand cost $100 and up. I get they're trying to be expansive with their designs and offerings. But the pricing doesn't justify it predicated on design and materials.

I love when you manboys freak out over a Jordan you don't like, this shoe is pretty lame although the Nike Air in big red looks cool that's it but its not that offensive that it exists lol

12 year olds (and their parents) who don't care and just want any shoe with Jordan brand on it to wear to school will eat these up because they won't sell out like all the retros 45 year old men without jobs campout to buy,

LOCK THE THREAD!!!111 lol, y'all so hardcore about retail items

I love when you manboys freak out over a Jordan you don't like, this shoe is pretty lame although the Nike Air in big red looks cool that's it but its not that offensive that it exists lol

12 year olds (and their parents) who don't care and just want any shoe with Jordan brand on it to wear to school will eat these up because they won't sell out like all the retros 45 year old men without jobs campout to buy,

LOCK THE THREAD!!!111 lol, y'all so hardcore about retail items
20210624_204430.jpg

Sure thing basketballfan69420

Jordan MVP “Olive”
Release Date: Fall 2023
Price: $165
1680368629307.jpeg

Jordan MVP “Khaki”
Release Date: Fall 2023
Price: $165
1680368600852.jpeg

Jordan MVP “Shy Pink”