Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know or can you speculate why Champs doesn't know or doesn't want to say what stores will get what?  Why would they rather get bombarded and reply to 1000 tweets all day answering the same questions about if a store is going to get the restock?  Who decides what store gets shoes?

Wait time out.....playoff 12's where are they supposed to be going? Don't throw out info just to get a name.

I wasn't trying to be nasty btw homie. Just tired of people coming in here shouting out random shoes. You heard that ONLY the Northeast are getting those?

I wasn't trying to be nasty btw homie. Just tired of people coming in here shouting out random shoes. You heard that ONLY the Northeast are getting those?
Yeah only northeast seems like the east coast will have some serious heat coming Saturday

Does anyone know or can you speculate why Champs doesn't know or doesn't want to say what stores will get what?  Why would they rather get bombarded and reply to 1000 tweets all day answering the same questions about if a store is going to get the restock?  Who decides what store gets shoes?
Its not really the companies fault that the vultures have no intelligence.

1st page says JB is doing this to pad FY numbers Do they really need to do this? I don't understand the why of this thing. For instance the concord 11s, were re released by FNL. Were they told to hold back stock by nike or did they do it on their own? IF so why, when they will sell out regardless.

Rumors of the wc 4s which were released over a year ago, why hold on to all that inventory for this length of time? THis is what I don't understand because Jordan retros are already hyped and don't need any gimmicks to sell out. The demand will always be there. So please if someone can explain the thought process behind these restocks I would really appreciate. It's not like they are making additional pairs in factories correct? This is stock from the original production run, that was held back for whatever reason.

Please, no douche bag responses.
Well I cant tell you why because Nike/JB should have record numbers for the past 3-5 years based off all the kicks people stand in line and buy, so I was lost until it was explained to me by someone from JB... Now as far as holding onto inventory, up until now that was for the company to decide, so most of them would hold back pairs for things like store grand openings, all star weekend, or what ever else they decide.. The way it works (using 1 single store as an example to make it simple) The store would ask or have a contract with JB to get 50 pairs of whatever shoe, the company would pay JB/Nike a percent of the retail and when the company quarter is up they would owe JB the other percent since by then the shoes should be sold out... But the trend of holding pairs became more and more popular with shoes like Royals, Corks, high price foams, and exclusive shoes, Nike numbers are not showing the money that the shoe companies still owe because they have the shoes sitting in a warehouse somewhere.. So now JB is saying hey we need our money because it looks like we are doing bad numbers.. So to pad the numbers they have until May 31st to move pairs of kicks, and since the 25th is the last weekend thats how we got that date... Now there are still pairs that wont be sold, I was told that Finish Line was told to push sitting Royals but they wanted to hold onto them so they came up with a contract to pay Nike in advance and keep 100% profit for the Royals that they still have, so we wont see Royals from Finishline in this restock, but they are the only ones to go that route, everyone else must drop everything (even Royals) before the 31st... Stuff like the Black Grapes have been moved back just to make sure people have money for the 25th....

This is going to suck my flight is literally going to land in Atlanta right at 8 AM and I'm def missing all chances of buying a shoe online & in store. ****!

**SOCAL** Lakewood HOH raffles for black toe 1s, fire red 4/5s, another pair...dammit I 4got...Lakewood champs raffle fire red 4s only

Well I cant tell you why because Nike/JB should have record numbers for the past 3-5 years based off all the kicks people stand in line and buy, so I was lost until it was explained to me by someone from JB... Now as far as holding onto inventory, up until now that was for the company to decide, so most of them would hold back pairs for things like store grand openings, all star weekend, or what ever else they decide.. The way it works (using 1 single store as an example to make it simple) The store would ask or have a contract with JB to get 50 pairs of whatever shoe, the company would pay JB/Nike a percent of the retail and when the company quarter is up they would owe JB the other percent since by then the shoes should be sold out... But the trend of holding pairs became more and more popular with shoes like Royals, Corks, high price foams, and exclusive shoes, Nike numbers are not showing the money that the shoe companies still owe because they have the shoes sitting in a warehouse somewhere.. So now JB is saying hey we need our money because it looks like we are doing bad numbers.. So to pad the numbers they have until May 31st to move pairs of kicks, and since the 25th is the last weekend thats how we got that date... Now there are still pairs that wont be sold, I was told that Finish Line was told to push sitting Royals but they wanted to hold onto them so they came up with a contract to pay Nike in advance and keep 100% profit for the Royals that they still have, so we wont see Royals from Finishline in this restock, but they are the only ones to go that route, everyone else must drop everything (even Royals) before the 31st... Stuff like the Black Grapes have been moved back just to make sure people have money for the 25th....
From what you are describing it sounds like Nike has some kind of a consignment deal with most of the big box stores.

Im ready for this restock to be over so I can get back to this Holiday info everyone trashed me about.... Stuff is coming to light.....

In St. Louis West County Mall Champs just re-opened here is what they had on shelves

Thunder 4s

Fire Red & Grape 5s

Cool Grey 9s

Bred 11s

HGG & Bred 13s

Plus a few others I am sure I am forgetting.

Galleria Mall HOH will have the Fire Red 4s & 5s with raffle ticket and the Champs has the Bred 4s with ticket

Hope this helps anyone that is around the area.

Good luck to everyone else on Sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom