Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finish line Regency mall is thunder 4s only, asked dude in Jimmy Jazz if they were getting any restocks on the 25th and the dude looked from side to side smdh. Got a ticket for bred iv`s though, 1 pair limit though.

Last edited:
Haven't been on this site in months....People still on here talking about "homework" and "research"....pure comedy.If you can't answer another user's post, just don't respond. On the other hand...it's comical. So carry on...

Come on guys, you know a lot of these people failed miserably at doing "research" and "homework". You shouldn't be shocked. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
THANKS FOR THAT RESTOCK INFO FOR THE THUNDER 4'S EARLIER. I WAS ABLE TO GRAB MY SIZE. THE ONLY SHOE I WANTED FROM THE RESTOCK BESIDES ROYALS OR CORKS OF COURSE. NOW JUST BLACK TOE 1'S AND I'M DONE FOR THE MONTH
As a form of gratitude, why don't you send a few LS subscriptions this way?

THANKS FOR THAT RESTOCK INFO FOR THE THUNDER 4'S EARLIER. I WAS ABLE TO GRAB MY SIZE. THE ONLY SHOE I WANTED FROM THE RESTOCK BESIDES ROYALS OR CORKS OF COURSE. NOW JUST BLACK TOE 1'S AND I'M DONE FOR THE MONTH
Grats bro.  Those look awesome!  I'll be waiting in line Sat morning to try and get myself a pair at my local mall.

Does anyone know who is going to be getting the grape 5 restock? its very fustrating to call footlocker and just get a "were not allowed to tell you" response

This Saturday is gonna be interesting. Alot of hearts will be broken be prepared for Footlockers site to crash at 8:00.01 am. But stores will have the Black Toe Jordan 1 on hand and you may have a better chance at getting a pair of those. Here is my early review of them. Check it out and let me know will you be getting them or passing in hopes of getting something else. Thanks.

For my San Fernando Valley, Ca. people....

Topanga Plaza HOH = Blk toe 1's, fire red 4's and 5's. Did raffle tickets today and will do more tomorrow. Call for winners on Friday morning.

Topanga Plaza Champs = No shoes in store, online only.

Topanga Plaza FNL =  No shoes in store, online only.

Northridge Mall Footlocker = No shoes. Period.

Northridge Mall FNL = Only thunder 4's.

Northridge Mall Champs = Only bred 4's. Did raffle tickets today and will do more tomorrow. Call for winners on Friday morning.

I'll hit up a few more spots and report later.

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by duck dodgers  

Been posting info weekly for SoCal you don't have to believe me just looking out for NT by the way it's heading towards NYC and NJ

Sent you a PM, Duck.

For my San Fernando Valley, Ca. people....

Topanga Plaza HOH = Blk toe 1's, fire red 4's and 5's. Did raffle tickets today and will do more tomorrow. Call for winners on Friday morning.

Topanga Plaza Champs = No shoes in store, online only.

Topanga Plaza FNL =  No shoes in store, online only.

Northridge Mall Footlocker = No shoes. Period.

Northridge Mall FNL = Only thunder 4's.

Northridge Mall Champs = Only bred 4's. Did raffle tickets today and will do more tomorrow. Call for winners on Friday morning.

I'll hit up a few more spots and report later.
you my friend are a gentleman and a scholar!!!

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom