Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most sites getting the bred 11s huh? This will be interesting to see if it actually ends up being true.

We are still sometime away so you never know what these major retailers will say. They could announce in the next 2 weeks about more of the sneakers restocking besides the WC 3s thunder 4s and bred 11s

as much as i love bred 4's the paint cracks on mine is so bad :x

hows the quality on the wc4?

Last edited:

Really? My bred 4s have yet to chip. But I really take good care if the 3s and 4s. I haven't seen really bad paint chipping on some people's WC 4s only small chipping. But it depends on what you do when you where them. Some people's crack in the first couple wears and some take a lot longer

Really? My bred 4s have yet to chip. But I really take good care if the 3s and 4s. I haven't seen really bad paint chipping on some people's WC 4s only small chipping. But it depends on what you do when you where them. Some people's crack in the first couple wears and some take a lot longer

im 5'11 weigh 170

i dont do much but walk in em and they cracked after a few wears so did my black cement 3's :frown: my true blues and white cements are good quality though

sucks man im pretty careful with 3's and 4's too :smh:

dam royals wont be restocked guess imma give wc4's a try and hope they dont crack :lol:

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get 2nds on WC4, Playoff11...then get the grapes and he got games (if they get restocked) I missed out on...not holding my breath though, for some reason this year ive been striking out more than Granderson

Last edited:
Looks like WC 4s will be the most difficult to obtain since only selected HoHs and FLs will get them.

Hopefully I can get 2nds on WC4, Playoff11...then get the grapes and he got games (if they get restocked) I missed out on...not holding my breath though, for some reason this year ive been striking out more than Granderson

man tell me about it i never striked out ever and the shoes i wanted the most this year (royals) are the first pair i striked out on :smh:

mannn i swear every pair of BC3's came pre-creased
ohwell.gif

man tell me about it i never striked out ever and the shoes i wanted the most this year (royals) are the first pair i striked out on
mean.gif
i dunno what it is...i copped the corks/royals for my brother with no issue...stuff i wanted like the he got games and kobe easters i whiffed on...i overslept on the grapes though so thats my fault

man tell me about it i never striked out ever and the shoes i wanted the most this year (royals) are the first pair i striked out on :smh:
i dunno what it is...i copped the corks/royals for my brother with no issue...stuff i wanted like the he got games and kobe easters i whiffed on...i overslept on the grapes though so thats my fault

dam im boutta cry

i even tried copping from other countries for a little bit over retail and failed :lol:

aint bout dat 2x mark up though

Last edited:
Shoutouts to OP for blessin us with this info.

I hope they restock the Gold Medal Brons, that would be clutch.

Nike/JB should start sending stores shipments of randomly assorted shoes that have previously released, by surprise. Imagine going into your local store and finding something you didnt think was possible when you woke up that morning. Bring some fun back into buying sneakers.

LOL. But honestly, some of these cats are going to look at there Credit Card and Bank statements in the next few months, year or two and be like damn, I could have bought a house, while sitting at the table at their apartment or parents house.
You right but at least they will look cool to their friends.

roll.gif

smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom