Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
restock day is a reseller re-up day, smh

cats are popping up left and right in my area now with their screencap of 88s and black toes :smh: :smh: :smh:

Was able to checkout with black toes on eastbay eventually. Good thing they didn't sell out in under 30 minutes like Royals or i would of been sol. NDC had me in line for cements and black toes. No dice on either.

Last edited:
Peeps in DMV area, Niketown DC had 12-15 pair of unclaimed black toes.. They haven't decided if they will release to the floor or re-RSVP.. Keep an eye out or call

Has anybody who got thru on 88s got there confirmation email from NDC? I'm getting a little worried I haven't got mine yet.

Has anybody who got thru on 88s got there confirmation email from NDC? I'm getting a little worried I haven't got mine yet.

I just added 2 size 14 thunders on finish line easy.....I wear so 15 so if anybody wears 14 head there now

What good is money saved that's just going to sit in the bank doing nothing.  I'd rather catch the restock than save money lol.

All the hype and it was basically some 88's and thunders with some old crusty pairs of fire reds that barely sold the first go round at select HOH. Pretty hilarious!

What good is money saved that's just going to sit in the bank doing nothing.  I'd rather catch the restock than save money lol.
mean.gif
  i hope you are being sarcastic. 

It's just too many people trying to get the same sneakers at the same time. I used to try the online release or the camp outs but I can't be wasting my life and getting nothing for my time. Think about it, not only does Nike and Jordan get your money but they get your time which you can't get back. **** all that. If its a shoe I really want, save up and go to the cheapest eBay or reseller or sneaker shop and cop and go about my day with sleep and breakfast.
AGREED I just copped the fire red 5s on EBAY for $200...struck out on everything that released this morning.

Lol homie went in on kam with the skeleton y'all must started the memorial day drinking early hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom