Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully people will buy up most of this restock and pass on the releases before it and after it so that I can cop online with easy. If only that would work :frown:

Last edited:
damn no white foams?
sick.gif

I'm just glad they're giving everyone a fair shot at the 88's this time. That last release in the early afternoon was BS for the normal working person.

I'm just glad they're giving everyone a fair shot at the 88's this time. That last release in the early afternoon was BS for the normal working person.
If you're a working professional there's no way you can partake in this kind of stuff, man. The only time I attempt to buy Jordans now are on release days. You're working 8 to 10 hours a day and surely wouldn't have time to check for random restocks or sizes to pop up.

If you're a working professional there's no way you can partake in this kind of stuff, man. The only time I attempt to buy Jordans now are on release days. You're working 8 to 10 hours a day and surely wouldn't have time to check for random restocks or sizes to pop up.
Unless you are a Systems Administrator like me that starts at a computer all day anyway... 
wink.gif
. My Twitter STAY open on release days! lol

Dang, none of my local outlets recieved the XIII's.  Anybody have any info on phone orders?  (feel free to share via pm if you do)

Naw. I paid 170 shipped for my a grade pair from Eastbay. 150 after tax plus 60 miles for a round trip of gas plus $6 in tolls made me stay away. Went to Towson town center to get purple Kobe's instead.
Oh ok, crowd volume wasn't that bad around 20 ppl, waited in line for like 20 mins.  

Man I totally forgot about these. i'm such an idiot. Trying to get a friend out near Chicago to see if theres any available. The one in Kansas City said they didn't get any :/ So blown :frown:

Unless you are a Systems Administrator like me that starts at a computer all day anyway... 
wink.gif

. My Twitter STAY open on release days! lol
Release day is fine. At least you have time to plan for that. I don't buy shoes like I used to and so far Im able to buy the ones I want. I was referring to the random restocks and such.

Man, even buying bgrade is a big deal now :lol: $140 and tax and shipping almost brings it up to msrp.

Spike Lee status Nike doing the right thing ...time to unload for the last financial quarter makes perfect cents..and dollaz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom