Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff I want
Confirmed and only one I have a shot at
Bred 11s- everyone has them but me and with all the heat dropping a lot will go for others

What may drop
Kd v asg
Kobe 8 bhm

Want but no shot
Corks if released
Black toes
88s

dont know whether to go after the 88s or bred XI's

bred's will be on NDC correct?

I didnt click for sizes but they werent up this morning that i noticed .. worth a shot i guess .. FTL
Champs and footaction have those up also.

Also found this on Eastbay today (Bottom Left, not the bugs)

And these over at footaction

Last edited:
Stuff I want
Confirmed and only one I have a shot at
Bred 11s- everyone has them but me and with all the heat dropping a lot will go for others

What may drop
Kd v asg
Kobe 8 bhm

Want but no shot
Corks if released
Black toes
88s

Those KD's and Kobe's will def not be restocking, bred 11's are rumored nothing more. They just had a massive relaunch, and their gonna restock again? They just hit outlets...and if u still don't have a pair u need some help bro. Someone cop this dude a bred 11!

Corks?!? I'm not even gonna bother with that one.

And u have a shot at the 88's and black toes, you have a shot at anything! as much as anyone else does, Idk why people assume it's impossible to cop kicks, do the leg work and you'll get a pair. And your post reminded me of a Xmas list, lol

I hope this thread doesn't turn into nonsense. White Noise. These restocks def bring out the BS, lol.

footaction always has old releases up i dont think its necessarily an indicator of anything

I know for sure the HGG 13s and Mil 4s were not on any of those sites this morning. Usually when they pop back up, there are a few sizes that will be or where already available. So I am thinking those shown might have a few sizes available at 8am

Guys, stop posting Footaction,footlocker,champs, Eastbay screenshots like something is up with them. They ALWAYS have a few older releases on their site since they put returned orders there. It's usually one or two sizes and is sold out instantly.
So, no the images aren't clues to a restock and all posting pics will do is create unwarranted hype.

embarassed.gif
.....Corks,Corks,Corks,Corks.

Last edited:
NDC is confirming the 88's being released on the 25th but they denying anything else coming out that day.  Does this the mean the bred iv's will not be released on ndc on the 25th?

Guys, stop posting Footaction,footlocker,champs, Eastbay screenshots like something is up with them. They ALWAYS have a few older releases on their site since they put returned orders there. It's usually one or two sizes and is sold out instantly.
So, no the images aren't clues to a restock and all posting pics will do is create unwarranted hype.

Well after i made my post i went back to see if there werr sizes and everything had at least 1 that i coild add to cart when i tried. I never said anything about them restocking those they were just available atm .. and most of us with a clue know they were returned pairs.

Just trying to look out for people though theres no other way to tell someone. And true they go almost instantly but 10 min aftrr i put the pic up i was able to go back n add.

Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom