Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scratches head..... I don't wear I's and I've never said I wanted royals. And I'm a hater?

Interesting especially since you came in here starting stuff. Real smart.

yo fellas , for checking out should it be better to check out regularly or use pay pal better?
I have never tried paypal on a big release day, but from what i've read on here people have had huge problems using paypal on a busy release day I would use a cc or debit card to be safe.
Paypal worked for me but I only used it once. The way i could see it causing a problem is because you are redirected to paypal's site to login and choose method of payment, once that is done you are redirected back to the site you were on which could cause you to get the SPA page or lose your item so its best to just check out the regular way. Sites like FTL EB CHM store your card info if youre a member and all you have to do is enter the 3/4 digit number on the back of your card. NDC doesnt offer paypal i dont think anyway. FNL is a nightmare never redirect away from FNL just pay the regular way

Last edited:
xphishx713 - I have no problem with you. It's your content and how you carry yourself that catches my attention. I'd love for you to stay in here and contribute about shoes that are actually restocking instead of continually posting that you need royals or royals need to restock.

Big j when people write this

RUVILLA in Kalamazoo Mi Crossroads Mall restocked Royal 1's,Crimson 3, White Foams and a lot of other joints for retail I believe they do phone orders I'm not sure but its worth a shot I couldn't get the flyer to post thru my phone but it started at 9am

would be incredible to be able to pick up Stealth Foams, 88 3's, and WC IV's.  Things get kinda crazy in CLT, NC.  I usually try online on my while i'm in line at a store.

don't go to the Bobcraps team store for J's unless you are a season ticket holder.

Southpark HOH campers can start friday lunch time

DTLR does a mid week signup/tix system

FTL (freedom & N.Tryon) FCFS but for the Grapes the lines started early evening on Friday

(don't know how social status does releases)

Big j when people write this

RUVILLA in Kalamazoo Mi Crossroads Mall restocked Royal 1's,Crimson 3, White Foams and a lot of other joints for retail I believe they do phone orders I'm not sure but its worth a shot I couldn't get the flyer to post thru my phone but it started at 9am

Thanks for clarifying where you were coming from. This thread is about the restock on the 25th and I don't think that store is participating in that so we can't assume royals are restocking because of this information.

Paypal worked for me but I only used it once. The way i could see it causing a problem is because you are redirected to paypal's site to login and choose method of payment, once that is done you are redirected back to the site you were on which could cause you to get the SPA page or lose your item so its best to just check out the regular way. Sites like FTL EB CHM store your card info if youre a member and all you have to do is enter the 3/4 digit number on the back of your card. NDC doesnt offer paypal i dont think anyway. FNL is a nightmare never redirect away from FNL just pay the regular way
 NDC offers paypal. I've used it on all the releases I have tried for and i've never had a problem. 

yo fellas , for checking out should it be better to check out regularly or use pay pal better?

I have never tried paypal on a big release day, but from what i've read on here people have had huge problems using paypal on a busy release day I would use a cc or debit card to be safe.

I always checkout via PayPal on NDC .. You won't lose your item when being redirected back to the site either, even if you get an "error" message. I only have PayPal issues when it comes to FNL :smh:

yeah thats how I didnt get the grapes on fnl because i didnt know and used paypal and lost them smh 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom