Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like 3/23 restock people are getting the last laugh now. 5/25, 3/23, probably just a typo a few month back lol.
So I'm guessing we can expect a major restock on 7/27 and 9/29 too?
laugh.gif

lets start a petition... if kam gets the 13s, then he has to change his avatar to be him holding 13s like he loves them :D

Lol, I will get them, I just want to see if I can cop at retail first. What's wrong with my avatar now, that's really me.

Hopefully I will be getting the 11's come time of the restock. I really started to fall in love with them this past month and I'm hoping the mass amount of other shoes cause a distraction 
wink.gif

Anyways huge thanks to everyone whos helped out with the thread, helped me answer a lot of questions and I just created a NT account, because of it!

what 13s are you guys talking about? I looked back and couldn't figure it out
The white/black "he got game" 13's..... I dont know what happend that day, I get every single Jordan for me and my family, I dont cop online, so i woke up in enough time to get to my usual store like an hour early, didnt use my connect cause I didnt think they would be hard.... Man it was like 500 people in line... I been mad about that every since.... Now they are doing this restock with everything except those, smh...

Just spoke to a Nike.com support. They could only send it to US (im living in sweden) And they have only confirmed 88s so far. And it will lunch around 6:00am PT. If i heard it right tho.

Still kickin myself for not coppin bred 13s on release day....then i completely slept on the outlet restock on the 11th....sigh....some day

Went into HOH Valley Fair to ask about the restock. The employee was like, "what restock"? I told him, "I came here for info, you tell me?"

He said that all they are restocking is the grape Vs.

But when I looked into the doorway, I see this.!!
2w7mfqr.jpg

Store employees are the worst!!

Went into HOH Valley Fair to ask about the restock. The employee was like, "what restock"? I told him, "I came here for info, you tell me?"

2w7mfqr.jpg

Smh... 

2w7mfqr.jpg

Crazy, I know for a fact (by seeing the spread sheets done at JB/Nike) a few stores are getting things, but when you call they know nothing... Thats how they do...

2w7mfqr.jpg

Like why won't they just tell ya? BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom