Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering how fast 11.5 will sell. 

I'm trying to grab Bred 11's on Nike.com

BTW, wil there be a link on twitter posted for the bred 11's? Or will it just appear on the nike website? 

Update: Obviously i can't pull these pictures here to show as proof, so I admit that a friend early saw tons of box of Jordan retro at the door way.  Store manager told me those are intended for this weekend release (which is the Jordan 8 and others).  This coming Wednesday will have shipment for the 5/25 restock. BS through their teeth. 
mean.gif

Lmmao, that's the only thing he could think of..... The 25th will be hell!

Last edited:
Just wondering how fast 11.5 will sell. 

I'm trying to grab Bred 11's on Nike.com

BTW, wil there be a link on twitter posted for the bred 11's? Or will it just appear on the nike website? 
Watch their twitter timeline, it should just be one link with all the re-stocked shoes there.

Lord knows I just want the bred 4s' and jb will never hear from me againa unless they drop the ever elusive mocha 3s'

5/25/13 is going to be pure insanity...I understand the opportunity to get shoes missed out on though, stay safe is all I'm saying. Just give me the Jordan 1's (Black Toes) off of NDC and I'm good!

5/25/13 is going to be pure insanity...I understand the opportunity to get shoes missed out on though, stay safe is all I'm saying. Just give me the Jordan 1's (Black Toes) off of NDC and I'm good!
With all these re-stocks/rumors & the 88s i think we all should feel pretty confident on what we're aiming for 
laugh.gif

Damn, I guess there won't be a restock of the LeBron X Gold Medals. Smh.

:smh:

Good luck to everyone trying to cop whatever they missed out on!

With all these re-stocks/rumors & the 88s i think we all should feel pretty confident on what we're aiming for 
laugh.gif
I hope you right sir, it will be alot of resellers lurking tho
But yea peeps be safe in them streets because the goon force will definately be in full effect with the amount of shoes dropping

Stopped by local mall here in VA and spoke to one of Champs associated, they have the breds 4s in stock. Just waiting on what they plan on doing. Raffle or RSVP

Last edited:
I haven't heard about that at all. Would be nice tho.
@eaglesandheat and @Lopez_732 are saying Nike outlets will be dropping some really heavy heat but did not provide specifics. 

Has that not been the theme at the outlets lately? Every hot Jordan release over the last year or so has hit outlets in large numbers. Oly vi and vii
Xii
Xiii
Black red xi
V
IV
Etc

Has that not been the theme at the outlets lately? Every hot Jordan release over the last year or so has hit outlets in large numbers. O.ly vi and vii
Xii
Xiii
Black red xi
V
IV
Etc
The rumor is that one AJ1 cw could potentially make an unscheduled appearance.Ppl on Twitter are already jumping the gun on one very specific cw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom