Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ links for shoes that could be restocked. Just be happy someone took the time to post it. If its not relevant then ignore it.
Didn't Nike confirm most of these? Don't know why people are in such denial.

Joey, leave it be man. No need to argue your point. Let may 25th be all the proof you need.

Joey, leave it be man. No need to argue your point. Let may 25th be all the proof you need.

Haha or all the proof WE need haha

Its two weeks away fellas. No need to get worked up

I think if these other places are restoxking stuff, odds are ndc will too

I think nike has realized or is starting to realize

"Why sell all of em to fnl, ftl, etc, wholesale price...when we can sell most of em for retail ourselves."

N if they wanted to pad numbers for the quarter, that would do it

Last edited:
The end of JB's fiscal year is 5/31/13, and a few inside sources have confirmed that JB will unload the boat of anything sitting, to pad yearly numbers.... These are confirmed restocks set for 5/25/13 along with lots of other Nikes... More info to come...

Fire Red 5s (in store at Footlockers, Footactions, and Champs, more updates to come)

Bred 13s (no additional info yet, but will hit outlets this Saturday also)

White Cement 3 88s $200 (Foot Locker, Eastbay, and Footaction online only, no Finishline, will have GS sizes)

Joker 3's $160 (select Footlockers and Footactions)

Bred 11s (in store at Footlockers and Champs, more updates to come)

Grape 5s (moved to same day as black grapes, June 1st I think)

Thunder 4s $160 (finishline only will have GS sizes also)

White Cement 4s (some footlockers and HOH)

Bred 4s $160 (in select Champs stores and online at Champs at 8am est., more info to come)

Bugs Bunny 8's

NO JORDAN 1'S THIS DAY WILL BE FOR BLACK TOES ONLY!

Foams... (some HOH stores only, online not confirmed yet)
Fighter Jets
Stealth
White
Pink

*Edit*
Lots of Lebron X's and KD's also (still getting info on which shoes will drop)
what about kobes?

i hope the foams get online release as well. Going to HOH is always hell in NYC..

Bugs Bunny 8s or white cement 4s are the go-to for me

What page are the links on? I'm on my iPhone n can't find them maybe they don't load
Go and look at KingKong's post on top of this page. It links his previous post with all the links for shoes that could possibly drop
Join date of May 2013 and he's already running threads. Watch out everybody, Kong's quoting himself! lol Maybe you should make a second account and rep yourself too.

Out of the 10 dead links you posted, 1 shoe is releasing on NDC. Thanks so much, everyone rep this man.

It's ridiculous that you can't have a friendly debate on NT without someone attacking you personally, calling you out as a lair, or trying their best to make you look stupid OR mad. I'm the mad one and your talking about my mother, seems legit.

3 shoes CONFIRMED, keep dreaming.
LOL you fool 
roll.gif

Last edited:
before y'all chew me up.. I know I'm new but I work at a HoH.. only thing confirmed is 88s online.. white cement & thunder 4 and white/black/red 5 in store

Last edited:
Hahahaha

Funny thing now

Everyone who posts a question is damn near just begging to be called a noob or lazy

There should be like an option to make u read the last two pages of a post before u can make a post on that topic havaha

Hahahaha

Funny thing now

Everyone who posts a question is damn near just begging to be called a noob or lazy

There should be like an option to make u read the last two pages of a post before u can make a post on that topic havaha

I seriously considered making this a moderated thread but it would take away from the life away from the thread which would be terrible. We just have to take the good with the bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom