Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mind sending me the link.appreciate it
What's the problem that you seem to be having? I think everyone can see it except for you. I've double checked and it shows up on my phone via mobile NT

Maybe go back to KingKONGS post history and searching it up directly if the quotes aren't seen. The links were posted by KK on May10th at 5:15AM (could be my time, which is PST) and is post # 775. Click the number, which I've already linked. Hope it helps you, dude 

Last edited:
All I want out of this restock is the white/cement 4's and thunder 4's sise 12 please and thank you. Will finish line online have both? What time do they start taking orders? Please say 12 midnight

Yo didnt name drop

You did everything but

"I know the so and so director

I know him on first name basis

I have his personal cell number"

No name, but everything else hahah

Lol he was the one that posted all of that stuff, and accused me of name dropping.

Joey, Joey, Joey... Like I already said, I don't need NDC confirmation. Don't try and play that martyr mess now after your multiple profanity filled replies trying to have an arguement and not a discussion. When I have 3 inbox messages asking me for links, I think I'm pretty well within the rules to requote myself. I should have quoted myself from May 4 telling about a shoe that was confirmed by your precious apps and twitter 3 days after me I guess. But if you believe they are restocking then.....I'm right....what to do?? And if you read what I quoted, you'd see that the reason I know those links are useful is because a very reliable source with a shared twitter handle that you stalk on Saturday mornings sends me a text telling me, "30 seconds, go!" And last time included, "Old links will work. Everything's going up. Go!" when there is a restock for shoes he knows I want. And if you're oh so great end of 2012 log in knew about NT you'd know about yuku. You'd know there are MANY ollllld NTers on this website with join dates from last summer til now that had accounts for years and lost them in the transition. So join dates mean little here. I thought I made it pretty clear from my posts that I've been around a while. But you win big man. Give your friend a hug if me telling you to hug your mom on Mother's Day is so offensive. And we'll just save these quotes for May 25th :wink:

Last edited:
All I want out of this restock is the white/cement 4's and thunder 4's sise 12 please and thank you. Will finish line online have both? What time do they start taking orders? Please say 12 midnight
Don't wanna be an jackazz, but why don't you start off on the 1st page where info is updated?  Unless you wanna sit there and filter through all the pages... 

You just recently joined so let me help you out, Slugger

Thunders are confirmed, but WC4's aren't ... yet

All from Post #1 on Page #1
Fire Red 5s (in store at Footlockers, Footactions, and Champs, more updates to come)

Bred 13s (no additional info yet, but will hit outlets this Saturday also)

White Cement 3 88s $200 (Foot Locker, Eastbay, and Footaction online only, no Finishline, will have GS sizes)

Joker 3's $160 (select Footlockers and Footactions)

Bred 11s (in store at Footlockers and Champs, more updates to come)

Grape 5s (moved to same day as black grapes, June 1st I think)

Thunder 4s $160 (finishline only will have GS sizes also)

White Cement 4s (some footlockers and HOH)

Bred 4s $160 (in select Champs stores and online at Champs at 8am est., more info to come)

Bugs Bunny 8's
Midnight release? Unheard of for the new gen of releases, bud

Last edited:
some of you cats have way too much spare time.
laugh.gif
this is a day to pay homage to your mother's not bicker back and forth about shoes releasing two weeks from now.

http://s3.photobucket.com/user/JdotRperiod/media/smdh-1.gif.html
reped. maybe some of these cats dont have a mother
frown.gif

88s, black toes, and bred ivs are what I need in my life. I've been lucky and got everything I've gone for this year online, probably gonna strike out on this time though. 25 th can't get here quick enough.

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but does anyone remember when the 88 cement 3's released and half the thread was talking about these restocking and the other half was basically telling them stop being in denial you missed out.....guess which side won?

With those links, are the shoes up on them before 8am? And than they just send the twitter link out at 8am

No NDC shoes shouldn't be up before they make them live at 8 am EST. But the tweet usually comes 15-20 seconds after 8 am EST. If the shoe is restocking, and not on the calendar, they will work at 8am EST. if it is on the calendar, NDC will tell us how the release will work the day before. If they say 88's are TLO, the link above won't work for 2-3 minutes after they tweet the 5/25 link. The other shoes that are just restocking that NDC will not confirm will be similar to the April 10th tweet. They tweet a link that shows all of the shoes restocking, similar to what a page looks like if you search for "Jordan" and you can access the shoes there, or from the links given. That is how April 10 worked. The post with the links talks about this and says what to do with the links if you are worried they won't be useful. There is also a release next Saturday that you can use to get familiar with twitter links so you're more prepared on the 25th

Last edited:
No NDC shoes shouldn't be up before they make them live at 8 am EST. But the tweet usually comes 15-20 seconds after 8 am EST. If the shoe is restocking, and not on the calendar, they will work at 8am EST. if it is on the calendar, NDC will tell us how the release will work the day before. If they say 88's are TLO, the link above won't work for 2-3 minutes after they tweet the 5/25 link. The other shoes that are just restocking that NDC will not confirm will be similar to the April 10th tweet. They tweet a link that shows all of the shoes restocking, similar to what a page looks like if you search for "Jordan" and you can access the shoes there, or from the links given. That is how April 10 worked. The post with the links talks about this and says what to do with the links if you are worried they won't be useful. There is also a release next Saturday that you can use to get familiar with twitter links so you're more prepared on the 25th
so you're saying nothing or no one will be able to get through b4 8 am? Everyone will till 8 am exactly ?

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but does anyone remember when the 88 cement 3's released and half the thread was talking about these restocking and the other half was basically telling them stop being in denial you missed out.....guess which side won?
Yea but they were saying they were releasing in-stores in march.

so you're saying nothing or no one will be able to get through b4 8 am? Everyone will till 8 am exactly ?
no one can predict that.

Depends what pops up where and who knows about it.  PM's are the key with NT, no free posting for lurkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom