Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So royals aren't getting restocked??
frown.gif

The little Asian think he knows shoes he called my cool grey 11's "spurs space jams" smh btw shoe palace said they don't plan to restock....yea right
Got a friend in LA who recently got a pair of fighter jet foams from a shoe palace that randomly gets restocks. Forget where exactly though but he says he calls every Tuesday checking what shipments comes in

Wow. Man just in my opinion, so hard copping here in the sf valley.
Sf Valley is hype beast central lol. Ide say 25% of the people who cop are actual shoe heads. The other 75% are made up of resellers, new comers, and people who just simply hop on w.e is trendy. Hypebeast is what people call it right? lol

WTF.

Champs just said on Twitter that the Breds 4 will now be in-stores only.

I hope they made a mistake and will release it online as well.

Last edited:
WTF.

Champs just said on Twitter that the Breds 4 will now be in-stores only.

I hope they made a mistake and will release it online as well.
wellat least this gives u a decent shot at purchasing the item. rather than clicking or refreshing for dear life and you get to inspect the product. i would also keep monitoring this thread because it may change back over to an online relese u never know

I prefer online, for me, it's much easier and hassle-free.

double edged sword.

online = less hassle of waiting in lines
instore = less online competition BUT its not guaranteed your store will get them. ive had the easiest time with the ticket system but only when I just happened to be in the mall since its about 40 miles away. its a beauty when it benefits me. its a sin when I miss out :lol:

double edged sword.
online = less hassle of waiting in lines
instore = less online competition BUT its not guaranteed your store will get them. ive had the easiest time with the ticket system but only when I just happened to be in the mall since its about 40 miles away. its a beauty when it benefits me. its a sin when I miss out :lol:

For me it's was RSVP w/Nike ( Pre RSVP services) it's a great feeling knowing sneakers are secured on Thursday,
Now I'm strictly online, camping was cool when I was in my 20's, but pushing 40, I can't tolerate the ignorance that typically's rears its ugly head, and I'm to old and have way to much to lose.. Online works well you just have to really commit to getting the sneakers you're after, being lazy or wishing things were how they use to be, will not land you your sneakers..

Just waiting for galaxys. Even though I already got 10 pairs. You people saying **** like this are lame.

Anywho, I'm just waiting for further word on foams. Pink and fighter jet for me! Already set my money aside but if I can manage to sneak a pair of white cement IVs or thunder IVs in there I won't hesitate!

Currently waiting patiently for more info as we all should be :smile:

FNL IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE WITH THUNDERS. Check your regional and local type stores, but not until late next week if you don't have a friend in store that shares info, for an in store release. That restock was posted because of a regional store on the morning of the Grape's. It isn't on the first page, but should not be overlooked. They could be available long enough at these stores that you probably won't have to worry about wasting time going after them online. It's posted in the Thunder 4 thread, but if you are in the south, Hibbett's Sports will have Thunder 4's, per corporate email with Nike product number and colors listed. They will get them in next week and are just supposed to put them on shelves the morning of the 25th. Hope this helps someone after these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom