Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i hope there are some surprises, cause I got everything that's listed. Unless maybe double on the 88's, doubt it tho cause I still got the 2011's. hoping on a surprise !!!

Last edited:
So the Cement 4s aren't coming out anywhere online.. Are there any possible surprises like the Easter pack? I don't want anything on that list besides those Cement 4s. 

The prophet is coming true :lol:

You guys must be hounding the stores. I stopped by the local HoH during lunch break and phone was placed off the hook and workers said they're just telling kids that they're getting nothing now.

something really needs to be done about crap like this

What page are we supposed to go to too see the "surprise releases"? Or do we just have to keep checking twitter?

That my friend...is not a "still in production". It's actually a date they slap on a shoe for their life cycle. Yes..shoes like the Cork and Barkley Area 72, etc are still shown as ACTIVE with a life cycle deadline of 6/2 (close to 5/25). But then again....all shoes have a life cycle and some even on 6/2 as well. The shoe is still considered ACTIVE but does not necessarily mean it will be RESTOCKED. 
ok we'll see

HOH Lakewood got the cement 4's. Raffle tickets being handed out  Wed and Thurs.

Last edited:
Ala Moana only getting fire red 4s and 5s. Not sure about pearl ridge. Best thing to do is call.

Damn, I really don't want to drive all the way to a HOH for the Cement IVs. Any regular footlockers in the LA area getting them? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom