Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanna say good luck everybody 
smokin.gif
 hoping for some surprise restocks!

if anyone's feeling generous, please throw out the finishline thunder link, I've been searching for 15 min through all this BS and can't find it, someone posted it like 3 days ago.

Last edited:
Watchin everyone bicker on here for the past ten days had me sitting back with popcorn and a cherry coke. :rofl: Now its that time to see what Nike decides to unvail. Good luck to everyone. This is my second time e-camping, I hope it goes as well as the first time. I know this might be a noob question, but I am certainly a newb to the twitter world and TLO releases, does nike release the link on just the nike.com twitter page or do they put it up on the basketball page too? And is one preferred over the other? Last time I e-camped I did it on finishline and was on here til noon doing it for the bred XIIIs which from what I can see ended up hitting outlets anyway. :smh:

Last edited:
man I don't even know which shoes to go for.. already picking up 2 rsvp's for the black toes so don't need those.. got 2 pairs of the 88's don't need those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom