Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struck out on the 88s the first time they released (fu chrome) got through on firefox. Guess it was meant to be lol

Last edited:
Secured my size 10 on the Thunder's seems like they were just sitting when I checked out, had almost a FSR.

Dont understand nike doing limited release on shoes that's been release before.... Pretty stupid business plan when pretty much all og retros colorways sells out.

I had the Black Toes for like 30 minutes in my cart and the checkout timer in Champs didn't let me pay for them 
mean.gif

why the hell does finishline tell me this

"Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information."

i used 3 damn cards already and none will go through.

Finishline, footaction, and footlocker are all terrible. Finishline is a joke, it hasn't worked for me since 7:59. 

"Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information."

thats the fnl curse. lol

I cant even remember the last time EB came through for me, i'm still sitting here like and idiot trying to add to cart right now though
Im trying to do so on FTL, EB and Footaction...same error every time. This happened to me during the Area 72 pack but after like an hour I ended up being able to add the Air Force Max to my cart on EB.

they are the worst if that happens... because those charges will be be pending till the next business day sometimes... :smh:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Don't give up guys... Just got through NDC for a pair of Black Toes size 9.5... Was waiting in line for 40 minutes.

Im trying to do so on FTL, EB and Footaction...same error every time. This happened to me during the Area 72 pack but after like an hour I ended up being able to add the Air Force Max to my cart on EB.
yeah that's why I am still trying i've gotten through a few times like this but it sucks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom