Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you beat the bots because nike tweeted grade school first so all the bots opened that link
If that is how the bots really work, kudos to Nike for dropping that link first. I struck out on the 88's again however. You fools are too quick... 
sick.gif

FNL was very good to me this year and last quarter last year. Sucks they didn't restock on the '88s, needed a pair for my homeboy.

It's only 9. Nike might tweet a link later on in the day with a restock like last time you never know.

How did you get 15% off? good cop.

Guessing from Nike customer care...if you get on live chat and complain about a recent purchase, their default response is pretty much a 15% discount and/or free 2 day shipping.

Anyone know how long NDC will let me hold a pair in my cart? I'm still on the fence about these Is, but I'm approaching an hour that they've been in there.

I dont think anyone truly cares about the Thunders. They re-stocked them as a consolation prize for when people missed out on the 88's and the Black Toe 1's. 

Pretty sure a lot of kicks will be popping up from here until next Friday . Nike probably threw us that vintage Barry Zito curve ball once all the sneaker blogs started to hype everything up ... As of today, in-store restock >>>>>> online restock

Woooo waited in line on ndc for 88's for 22 min, just got thru and was able to checkout! was literally about to go back to bed. I never luck out like this so needless to say im amped
That's awesome dude!  Congrats.  That big exhale when it finally completed the order hahaha!

What should I do on eastbay?? That's twice I start checkout and get to a blank screen? Should I wait at that page or refresh n start checkout again?
Pls respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom