Jordan no show socks? Your thoughts?

Hopefully this might be the correct place to post this, but I'm in search of some new no show socks and need some recommendations.

What do you guys suggest? I found some of these on eastbay and thinking about picking up a pack of white and black cw. Anyone go them and how do they feel? If not this route which would you recommend?

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...RD%20SEARCH#sku=27416100

Finishline got thier own brand of no show socks at all thier stores i got 2 packs of 3 for 9$ and so far the are holding up great. They even got the moisture control.

I don't wear no shows but regarding Finish Line socks, they're great until after 4-5 washes. Then they become ashy and the comfort level goes down on them.

Jordan socks are nice and soft, but theyre only worth buying on sale. Finishline has their own brand and theyre GREAT quality. both white and black.

to me, the best socks are the gold toes.

macys has them on sale sometimes for a great deal

Well if not Jordan which ones? I want quality and am willing to shell out some money for them lol.

^agreed. Not a fan of looking like you have no socks on in your Js, BUT to each his own.

these are dope!!!! very comfy and look nice. im getting tired of wearing high nike socks with everything cuz its becoming too common, but that no show sock swagg is what im on right now lol

got a 6 pk of nike no shows at macys for like 12 bucks... theyre holdin up really well. the only socks i wear now

i love the look of no shows but some of these shoes have abrasive sock liners and padding

damn near having my achilles bleeding

also if you don't tighten your laces your socks will come off as you walk

but name brand no shows?

why?

i just rock with the hanes comfort soft dri fit joints i think they're called

Originally Posted by s dubl

I got some Nike ones not too long ago at the outlets and love em. Some of the best no shows Ive ever had. Worn em multiple times, and still holding up and no fading. I think they were like $8 for the pack of 3.

it was these...

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-204601/pgid-369596

Man appreciate it!

So the reason guys I want to spend money on good socks is not for looks all together, but I want comfort and something that last! Walmart, Footlocker, Champs, Finishline I have doubts that they'll last compared to Nike. I don't know how Jordan quality is so that's why I asked.

Anyways I got tons of Nike socks coming in to me! I can't wait! Some elite some dri-fit.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i only where nike socks not jordan socks

This.
I like the look of the swoosh sitting above the jumpman.

Nike crew socks FTW. 

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Finishline got thier own brand of no show socks at all thier stores i got 2 packs of 3 for 9$ and so far the are holding up great. They even got the moisture control.

Nike outlets sell half cushion 3 packs for $9.99, I would say those are the next best next to Dri fits, then sport specific socks.

I prefer the plain no-show Jordan socks with just the Jumpman, but those do look nice, and IMO, the price isn't that bad.

I have 9 pair of those socks.

They are pretty nice and comfy.

They are lasting better than regular jordan socks.

Back
Top Bottom