jordan OL' schools your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.what do you think about the Air jordan Ol' schools?
2.when do you think they will be worth something. Or do you think they they will be worth something.
3.how do you think they compare to other air jordan mixes "spizikes,nu retro's,teams.
4.would you rather buy good quality air jordan fakes"
sick.gif
"thanOl' schools
5.would you play in them let alone rock them.

--i personaly would rock them, i got the black pair--

I know a lot hard core Jordan heads hate any of the team shoes/shoes that rip off #'d jordans.
But I like these, probably because I like the 2's. I think they look clean and casual, and the 2's aren't coming out anytime soon...

...but I'm still waiting for a price drop before I cop.

Originally Posted by SneakerSam

I know a lot hard core Jordan heads hate any of the team shoes/shoes that rip off #'d jordans.
But I like these, probably because I like the 2's. I think they look clean and casual, and the 2's aren't coming out anytime soon...

they had already dropped from 110 to 99.99

Originally Posted by baysneaks

Originally Posted by SneakerSam

they had already dropped from 110 to 99.99
This may sound ridiculous, but with the costs of gifts this christmas, I'm holding out for another drop.
Plus my local finishline doesn't have the colors I want, and I don't think finishline.com dropped the price yet.

my opinion? these are hot, especially for one of the non-numbered jordans. it's a real clean and balanced design (especially the ones with the spizikeprint). they probably won't be worth any more than they are now in the future though. And as for ballin? I probably would if i got pulled into a game offguard but i wouldn't cop em just to ball in. O yea and i've had my experiences with fakes and all i can say is ol' schools will outdo a pair ofvariants any day no matter what they are.

I just got mine today and I like them. I have the white with the cement print. Scored them from finishline.com for $100, shipping included.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

1) trash
2) never
3) horribly
4) nah, authentics > fakes anyday
5) no

i agree 100% wit him lol but 3. spizikes are the best "mixes" lol what ever u called them

1.) Garbadge
2.) Never Worth Anything

3.) Not even close to Spizikes, teams are even nicer

4.) Chill with that

5.) Nope

1. They are cool for a team shoe...
2. They won't be worth pretty much anything, just comparable to the other team j's...
3. One of the better looking Team Jordans
4. Buying fakes should never be considered no matter how good the quality is!!!
sick.gif
NEVER
5. I would def. play in them, but not really rock them. Casually wearing them is not out of the question though...

I copped the black red as i do with all the team j's. no regets
as to the ''fakes'' ?, how could you even ask that?

Good ballin shoe straight up, i mean alot of retros jus aren't made for dunkin on dudes
laugh.gif
but its a good shoe for the court and i kinda thought they looked decent enough 2 casually rock until i saw a horrible green bean colorway, kills mehow JB tries 2 hard wit colorways nowadays

alot of styles and choices, i mean they are not too pricey and fashinonable

I don't see why people would make a big deal about it, they are hella coo.

Personally I don't have a pair, but i have sold alot of them. They get a thumps up from me

2.when do you think they will be worth something. Or do you think they they will be worth something.

does it matter? . buy them because you like them not because they will be worth something. sheech new guys.

these ol schools are pretty clean though. they also remind me of the 2s

i didnt like them at first until i went to cool j's and seen them...... i copped like 2 pairs

I like them better than the dub zero and spizike. I think they did a great job on the design. Clean simple, but still brings in a lot of design elements of theOG Jordans.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I copped the black red as i do with all the team j's. no regets
as to the ''fakes'' ?, how could you even ask that?

just asking i would never NEVER
sick.gif
buy fakes

i got a pair of Ol schools the black pair when thaey came out

Originally Posted by baysneaks

1.what do you think about the Air jordan Ol' schools?
3.how do you think they compare to other air jordan mixes "spizikes,nu retro's,teams.
4.would you rather buy good quality air jordan fakes"
sick.gif
"than Ol' schools
5.would you play in them let alone rock them.

--i personaly would rock them, i got the black pair--

1.nasty

2. never ever EVER

3.nothing

4. fakes

...NOT

real jays anyday
5. i would use them as beaters

1) They're alright
2) Never, they'll probably be on the clearance racks
3) I think they might be the worst Jordan mix besides the Dub Zeros
4) Why would I buy fakes???
5) I'd probably play in them, but I wouldn't pay retail for them.

I didn't like em at first, but I saw em today and tried em on and my opinion changed. They feel good and the quality is better than the recent retros. Istill prefer retros but if I can catch a deal on these i'll get em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom