Jordan OVO X legit check

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Bought them through pp inv amd seller accepts returns. Felt good about them until i saw upside down inner tongue logo and barely noticeable embossed "AIR" on top of tongue. Hoping just manu defect.... Thoughts????View media item 1930211
GALLERY]

View media item 1930220View media item 1930221View media item 1930222View media item 1930223View media item 1930224View media item 1930225

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Bought them through pp inv amd seller accepts returns. Felt good about them until i saw upside down inner tongue logo and barely noticeable embossed "AIR" on top of tongue. Hoping just manu defect.... Thoughts????
quote]

Bet. Appreciate the input. Sent pics to a shop I deal with and they were unsure since not in their possesion to fully check. Im taking them to a diff local shop today for another opinion. I feel good since seller still communicating, accepts returns, and has been cool about my concerns. Claims he noticed it but didnt think much of it. Guarantees he bought em directly from SNKRS app and i do have the receipt but thats easy to add real receipt to possible fake pair. I questioned why he didnt bring it to my attention as a buyer? Thanks again. Anybody else??? Please feel free to add thoughts....THANKS.

Bet. Appreciate the input. Sent pics to a shop I deal with and they were unsure since not in their possesion to fully check. Im taking them to a diff local shop today for another opinion. I feel good since seller still communicating, accepts returns, and has been cool about my concerns. Claims he noticed it but didnt think much of it. Guarantees he bought em directly from SNKRS app and i do have the receipt but thats easy to add real receipt to possible fake pair. I questioned why he didnt bring it to my attention as a buyer? Thanks again. Anybody else??? Please feel free to add thoughts....THANKS.
Bud let me see the box, the box will tell it all, the UAs black box has the owl looking weird, as the retail has the correct owl, also noticed that The Retail tumbled leather is way more tumbled than the UAs

Back
Top Bottom