Jordan Pro Quick Retro Coming Back Spring 2012

To the person who quoted me, I'm not going to argue this and I hope the info is correct.  However, I never take things at it's face value when it's posted on these sneaker blogs because their reliability is questionable versus someone who actually post pictures of the shoe that is to be released.   In which case, we have a picture here and it's called "Pro Quick" and I'm led to believe that this is it.  And it's not unheard of to see JB mess up old classics but creating slight variations, take the Jordan Hardcourt Classic 1 for example. 

In the past, we've seen shoes that share a similar design and use a different name, but we've never seen a shoe that uses the same exact name amongst two different shoes.  Hence, the ".5" "+" on the end of it's name and such. 

To the person who quoted me, I'm not going to argue this and I hope the info is correct.  However, I never take things at it's face value when it's posted on these sneaker blogs because their reliability is questionable versus someone who actually post pictures of the shoe that is to be released.   In which case, we have a picture here and it's called "Pro Quick" and I'm led to believe that this is it.  And it's not unheard of to see JB mess up old classics but creating slight variations, take the Jordan Hardcourt Classic 1 for example. 

In the past, we've seen shoes that share a similar design and use a different name, but we've never seen a shoe that uses the same exact name amongst two different shoes.  Hence, the ".5" "+" on the end of it's name and such. 

Yeaaaaa!

Loved these back in the day, my fave team jordans!

I remeber back when the ogs dropped, I was in 4th grade, mama wouldn't dare spend that kind of money on me for some shoes. So everytime we went to my uncles house, I would put his on and walk around the house feeling myself hahaha. Mind you I was wearing a boys shoe, walking around in these sz 13 kicks looking like clown shoes on my feet. Haha

Was actually bidding on a pair of ogs on ebay about two weeks ago..

Yeaaaaa!

Loved these back in the day, my fave team jordans!

I remeber back when the ogs dropped, I was in 4th grade, mama wouldn't dare spend that kind of money on me for some shoes. So everytime we went to my uncles house, I would put his on and walk around the house feeling myself hahaha. Mind you I was wearing a boys shoe, walking around in these sz 13 kicks looking like clown shoes on my feet. Haha

Was actually bidding on a pair of ogs on ebay about two weeks ago..

One of my very first pair of J's. Will cop if done like the OG, with the nylon strip going all the way down to the toebox.

One of my very first pair of J's. Will cop if done like the OG, with the nylon strip going all the way down to the toebox.

One of my favorite Jordan Brand shoe worn by one of my favorite players then....EDDIE JONES. WILL COP FOR SURE

One of my favorite Jordan Brand shoe worn by one of my favorite players then....EDDIE JONES. WILL COP FOR SURE

I think these were one if the best jordan brand
Shoe beside the main air jordan line.
There was also an allblack version with
purple in 1998.

I think these were one if the best jordan brand
Shoe beside the main air jordan line.
There was also an allblack version with
purple in 1998.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Another EJ signature, man I hate it when they fusion an original. F that flywire stuff lol

Man, they don't look anything like the OG pro quicks 
sick.gif
 If they're gonna update it, at least have it look similar to the originals. An air zoom cushion update or something. But don't do some mash up and throw on the Pro quick name on there.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Another EJ signature, man I hate it when they fusion an original. F that flywire stuff lol

Man, they don't look anything like the OG pro quicks 
sick.gif
 If they're gonna update it, at least have it look similar to the originals. An air zoom cushion update or something. But don't do some mash up and throw on the Pro quick name on there.

Back
Top Bottom