Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Angelus stuff is coming tomorrow 
smokin.gif
 ordered Saturday and was hoping to get them by yesterday since it was 2-day shipping but it's all good 
laugh.gif

Ordered another pair from villa :smh: I need a serious intervention lol just kidding, I'm happy with my purchases - I hope everybody that hated the 185 (myself included) ate off that link :smokin I know I got FAT

Are they still on the website. Might need a pair for the collection not to customize

Put in the last wear today before I started painting, gotta say I'm gonna miss these 
frown.gif
 that collar crease on the last pic tho 
laugh.gif

Set-up. Don't have a fancy workbench or anything so painting over a towel did the trick 
laugh.gif

My progess so far. 

Nail polish remover can remove the blue spots on the side panel (by the swoosh and toebox) right? Or should I just touch everything up with white paint?

Painter's tape wouldn't hold up so you guys see what happened 
mean.gif
 love how well I did for my first custom, not the best but still 
smokin.gif

Sockliner, swoosh, and soles are next on the list. Opinions?

Last edited:
Just wrapped up a custom laser 1.  I'm on the fence about painting the tongue black.  Thoughts?

Did you cop mutiples on a single order? Product description says 1 per order and mentions cancellations. Want to double up tho.

My pair from RuVilla came in.  Dirty midsole and dirty sock liner.  Debating whether I should return them.
These Villa pairs seem to be returns from stores and possibly customers. Saw one guy on IG who received them with the laces completely undone like they had been tried on and also had a friend receive them with laces undone and dirty soles.
im a little upset with my pair i ordered while one shoe was perfect the other seemed like it had been tried on .. the laces were completly undone also and the shoe tissue inside was missing .

View media item 1782188Welp, just got my second order from Villa in, one of the pairs is unlaced and the extra gray laces and shoe trees are missing. Was cool with it cause the pair looks fine, until I peeped the inner tag and saw what looks like dried blood on the tage. The **** is good with villas quality control?:x

View media item 1782188Welp, just got my second order from Villa in, one of the pairs is unlaced and the extra gray laces and shoe trees are missing. Was cool with it cause the pair looks fine, until I peeped the inner tag and saw what looks like dried blood on the tage. The **** is good with villas quality control?:x
Gross return those ASAP rocky lol

Hey NT, I need advice. I just received my Villa pair for a size 9 thats fortunately flawless. I wanted to put a black/red custom on them. I found a guy on IG that does great work and he said he'll charge me 160. Is that a fair price? I can pay it but I feel uncomfortable paying more for the custom than the actual shoe itself. Or can you point me in the direction of someone else who also does great work.

Last edited:
Dimesandnics Dimesandnics Looks like someone who had them first was eating chocolate, had a cut on their hand, or was working with some rusty steel when they touched the tongue :smh:

Sorry to see that happen to you.

Welp, just got my second order from Villa in, one of the pairs is unlaced and the extra gray laces and shoe trees are missing. Was cool with it cause the pair looks fine, until I peeped the inner tag and saw what looks like dried blood on the tage. The **** is good with villas quality control?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom