Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
I want them to do these next
IMG_0539.PNG

Dang, it's either TTS or 1/2 down. I hope I can find a local shop with them still available, so I can try them on...

man it's gonna be 198 after tax for me in ca. no ftl or fta got them near me. gonna check shiekh n shoe palace.

Copped this morning at the htown galleria, was pretty easy to get em dude at the ftl there said they didn't have many either. Been wanting some bred 1's but don't wanna pay that resell price for em.

Does every pair come with that box? I got them from SNKRS, I figured if I don't like them in person I can take advantage of the return policy.

Dang, it's either TTS or 1/2 down. I hope I can find a local shop with them still available, so I can try them on...

I've heard more people saying TTS, so that's what I went with. Some who went down .5, probably like a more snug fit. I can't wear sneakers and not be able to wiggle my toes. They go numb after a bit and makes walking unpleasant. I need that thumbnail's width of length in the toebox.

Crossing my fingers that they were right. If not, I'll slip in a Spenco and that will take up the extra space.

Surprised how fast these went online. Still available in stores though right? Hoping I can head to the mall and cop my size. They're growing one me .. lmao

Whoa this is my first post on the new NT... Copped for me but couldn't get thru for my son, so on the hunt

Most people are saying TTS... Fit's like the OG 1s? I'm between a 9.5 and a 10. Have wide feet. I go with 10 on OG 1's but I think the flyknits will be stretch more so maybe I need a 9.5?

Back
Top Bottom