• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Gonna catch on NT dudes disco bandwagon if it pops up. :pimp::lol:

Pusha-T-Wrote-McDonald039s-Famous-039I039m-Loving-It039-Jingle-Video1.jpg
giphy.gif

Still enjoying beating up my leather. And the leather shoes no sign of slowing down. And with cooler weather coming.

Super Clean! I like it better than the Bred Flyknits. Just waiting for a sale then I'll definitely cop.

These are better than the 2017 royals IMO. The latter is made pretty cheaply, and that farking high toe box and tumbled stuff. Shape+comfort+color blocking makes the AJ1 for me, and these flyknit win on all counts. OG leather is always King, and until we get a proper remaster ... these side shows like the FK can be the prince for a while

What are you talking about? My royals are great quality and the leather is butter. The black leather breaks in really easily and the royal leather is soft from the jump.

not alot of kicks these days where even though they are plentiful and can be had down the line on discount, i am ok with grabbing them at retail. even though i used an NDC gift card, this is def one of those times.

These are better than the 2017 royals IMO. The latter is made pretty cheaply, and that farking high toe box and tumbled stuff. Shape+comfort+color blocking makes the AJ1 for me, and these flyknit win on all counts. OG leather is always King, and until we get a proper remaster ... these side shows like the FK can be the prince for a while

uhhh...wha!?!?...eh...flyknits are koo but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom