Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
How do you guys think this will hold up for balling
pretty sure these could be worn on the court since there are many great basketball shoes made with flyknit. With that being said, I wouldn't personally use them for balling..

For those that have them already, how do they fit?
Since it's made with flyknit, you might feel a bit snug at first but they would stretch as you keep wearing them. Therefore, you should just go true to size. I talked to Nike customer service and that's what I got from him. I went half a size up but it was too late for me..

6521A11B-8FBF-4049-B119-DE6A0DE1F15E.jpeg
Smaller, more popular sizes are selling well out here (FCFS) but the larger sizes are still available here in Manila. We got about 1-2 pairs per size (per branch) up to size 9.5US, then larger sizes were about 4 pairs per size. Definetly not as widely available as the 2016 Black/Reds.

People who were trying them on in store were saying go 1/2 size down and he has normal width foot. The comfort is noticeably “better” than the leather variants, and one person says he can feel the heel zoom.

Seen a seller I trust on ebay selling them for 145 earlier this week smh but sold out!

6521A11B-8FBF-4049-B119-DE6A0DE1F15E.jpeg
Smaller, more popular sizes are selling well out here (FCFS) but the larger sizes are still available here in Manila. We got about 1-2 pairs per size (per branch) up to size 9.5US, then larger sizes were about 4 pairs per size. Definetly not as widely available as the 2016 Black/Reds.

People who were trying them on in store were saying go 1/2 size down and he has normal width foot. The comfort is noticeably “better” than the leather variants, and one person says he can feel the heel zoom.
Is this Titan?

I love how it's kinda getting easier to get the shoes for those real sneaker-heads that don't have time to line-up and do tiresome stuff. Make more Nike make more. Fk the hype and resellers that just care about $$$$. Still not exactly like the old days but getting there.

I love how it's kinda getting easier to get the shoes for those real sneaker-heads that don't have time to line-up and do tiresome stuff. Make more Nike make more. Fk the hype and resellers that just care about $$$$. Still not exactly like the old days but getting there.

agreed. was able to grab these online off ndca. so easy even though i was a couple hours late.

Copped off Offspring with a 10% discount. Half size lower than I wanted but eh...can always send them back if they don't fit.

Back
Top Bottom