Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Just picked up me and ole lady pairs this morning....was on the fence at first but once i seen them in hand...i had to cop...plus $132 out the door and $107 for hers...i couldnt beat that...

I love how it's kinda getting easier to get the shoes for those real sneaker-heads that don't have time to line-up and do tiresome stuff. Make more Nike make more. Fk the hype and resellers that just care about $$$$. Still not exactly like the old days but getting there.
This :smokin

i seen dudes hoping these would make them some money lol

Just said **** it and did retail with sns. Wanted them and as long as it wasn't over 200 I'm cool. Back to sleep

Sorry, I know its already been asked a million times but... tts? Or would half size down be better?

Never had any flyknit shoes before, so I have no idea how they fit or stretch.

I did see one YouTuber's on-foot video and the toe box was doing a weird fold/bend at the tip. Looked like the shoe was a little long for him.

Heard TTS and half down really depends on your preference. Flyknit does stretch after break in. From looking at the shoe I'm going TTS IF I can cop.

Woke up at 6 am to feed our cats. Jumped on SNS to see if there were any left. Surprised to see a full size run (seen it before but none of the sizes could be clicked on). Clicked on an 11 (I'm going TTS) and was pleasantly surprised to see I was able to cart. Jumped on here quick to see how they we're running size wise (they give you 20 minutes to check out). Got my answer and checked out. Already got an email confirmation with order number. AWESOME!!!!

Back to bed and don't have to deal with SNKRS this morning while at work. Funny thing, I know I'll get these faster coming from Sweden vs ordering from Nike & coming from Memphis. Can't wait to get these since I don't have the most recent black/red 1s and I want to rest my 2001 pair some.

I was on the fence with these since I have my 16 banned's, but the recent pics I've seen pulled me in. Just ordered off kickscrew for 180 shipped to Cali. Little more than I wanted to spend for some flyknits, but it seems like it's gonna be a nice comfy fit.

Looking forward to these. I bought a BANNED Jordan t-shirt during OG Banned release and decided to hold on to it instead of sending it back. Really don't have any thing that I can wear with it so hopefully I get these

Lots of sizes still available on Sneakersnstuff. Still holding out for $180 max shipped no tax.

Pics of the Men's and GS ...i picked up

Attachments

• IMG_5338.JPG
    IMG_5338.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5336.JPG
    IMG_5336.JPG
    409.5 KB · Views: 71
GS are nice actually. Would grab those if I had a son. Still 50/50 myself

getting a pair. But how yall working these discount codes?? Does anyone have any that actually work? I'm seeing zero that actually work
Plz FEED THE BEAST :D

Back
Top Bottom