• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Im naive but how in the world do you use a bot on SNKRS. I didn't even know that was possible lol. I use my fingerprint and apple pay usually, but this time i had to reenter my password and CVV number.

Also, I just realized Nike charged my credit card but I got a "Sold Out" notification on the app.. Did this happen to anyone else? These idiots gave me an L and added insult to injury on top of it.

Never done a bot, so far so good on #TeamManual for the breds and these, but thinking about considering a bot for when the black toes and royals release, with nt members succeeding.

This seemed like a no problem for bots, just still haven't bit the bullet to try it or do research on which bots are best to use. 

struck out manual, my ATC failed, didn't win a draw. ended up paying resell before ppl start asking for 400. fml

Also, I just realized Nike charged my credit card but I got a "Sold Out" notification on the app.. Did this happen to anyone else? These idiots gave me an L and added insult to injury on top of it.
At this point I've refreshed, closed and re-opened app, and still showing pending. I'm assuming it's an L, but I just wish I had a definitive answer so I can move on with my day haha
I'm pretty sure you can be 99.9% confident to go on with your day. But man, that .01% will certainly haunt you. LOL. 

Took an L on the raffles and on SNKRS. Now waiting in line at Premium Goods. Probably about to take another L smh.

Never done a bot, so far so good on #TeamManual for the breds and these, but thinking about considering a bot for when the black toes and royals release, with nt members succeeding.

This seemed like a no problem for bots, just still haven't bit the bullet to try it or do research on which bots are best to use. 
How in the world are you getting through manually lol. Ive been clicking for the past hour on FA and FTL

Very superstitious!! Lol but I've never seen that b4, you may have actually copped....

@joedafloe   lol i don't even know, just timing i guess. Boutta try my luck at BlendsLA and really do a team manual. Hopefully there isn't a crazy line. 
eek.gif

@joedafloe
  lol i don't even know, just timing i guess. Boutta try my luck at BlendsLA and really do a team manual. Hopefully there isn't a crazy line. :wow:
Man you must have a super computer or something but congrats on the pick up. Im considering going to BTNC or Bait but im sure the lines are long by now. Might have to call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom