• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look good but I see the flaws on the upper black leather. They look stiff. Also they are laced different. Experts what' can you guys point out.

Still Could Fit About An Ounce Of Loud In That Shoelace Bag Tho :lol:

Dead Giveaway!
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
lace bag and lacing is obvious but the stitching on the inside looks to go too high above the swoosh and the box label barcode is off slightly. you would think they would put in just a little more work and fix the lace bag and lacing at least. that's fine though, keep making it easier to push fakes to the side.

Yea I know they are but in business you should always keep your word or notify the buyer inadvance if there are going to be possible delays.

Westbay now say will
Ship today and ship tracking number

"We are processing your order today and the tracking info will be sent this evening."

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 6:39 AM, peterwrote:

Thanking numbers.??

"On Oct 17, 2016, at 2:25 PM, westbay wrote:

We are processing it as we speak. We will send you the tracking info tonight. Thank y"

Yea I know they are but in business you should always keep your word or notify the buyer inadvance if there are going to be possible delays.
West bay has told me 4 different days I would recieve an invoice. Now no response :smh:. And I first contacted them last Tuesday.

Last edited:
West bay has told me 4 different days I would recieve an invoice. Now no response :smh:. And I first contacted them last Tuesday.

Yea know what you mean. Hope they improve their process much better as their business continues to grow. If their resources can not meet the demand... [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

Yea know what you mean. Hope they improve their process much better as their business continues to grow. If their resources can not meet the demand... [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]
so far no but yeah I agree.  definitely can't handle the load now with just 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom