• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to beat on a dead horse, but for those that ordered on the 9th and after, have your orders shipped out/been fulfilled? 

Not trying to beat on a dead horse, but for those that ordered on the 9th and after, have your orders shipped out/been fulfilled? 
The one I got for my brother shipped out yesterday and is arriving tomorrow.  Mine are shipping today.  I got an email from them early this morning with a tracking #.

I ordered on the 8th and the 9th.  They must be pretty backed up with orders, so the only thing we can do is be patient. 

I'll be happier once my shoes come in though
happy.gif

Westbay now say will
Ship today and ship tracking number

"We are processing your order today and the tracking info will be sent this evening."

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 6:39 AM, peterwrote:

Thanking numbers.??

"On Oct 17, 2016, at 2:25 PM, westbay wrote:

We are processing it as we speak. We will send you the tracking info tonight. Thank y"
contacted the dude the same thing, no response. Still waiting 
indifferent.gif

Lol after seeing how backed up the apparently are, imma chill till like Thursday, if I don't get tracking then I'll hit em up

Ok. Order was supposed to be shipped out Friday. Then it became Monday. And then Tuesday (today).

But yeah I understand they got hit hard with orders. Glad I'm not alone. Lol.

I doubt they "staff up" unless they open up a brick and mortar location in the future. This is most likely the first time they've had to fulfill this type of volume so I'm sure they're gonna figure out how to streamline their entire process as they grow. I give them kudos for maintaining communication with their customers even though it may be a little delayed. I, for one, know what its like to operate a startup and it takes months (even years) to establish a consistent rhythm in your workflow process.

I doubt they "staff up" unless they open up a brick and mortar location in the future. This is most likely the first time they've had to fulfill this type of volume so I'm sure they're gonna figure out how to streamline their entire process as they grow. I give them kudos for maintaining communication with their customers even though it may be a little delayed. I, for one, know what its like to operate a startup and it takes months (even years) to establish a consistent rhythm in your workflow process.
For sure I feel that but instead of delaying the inevitable just tell the truth. Hey we're extremely behind your order will take a extra week.
Or in my case don't tell me you will send a invoice and don't especially 4 times

For sure I feel that but instead of delaying the inevitable just tell the truth. Hey we're extremely behind your order will take a extra week.
Or in my case don't tell me you will send a invoice and don't especially 4 times
LOL.. I think everyone here feels your frustration but maybe is time to just let it ride.. don't  stressed too much.
pimp.gif

LOL.. I think everyone here feels your frustration but maybe is time to just let it ride.. don't  stressed too much.:pimp:
Na I'm not probably sounds like I am cuz I posted so much :lol:
I guess I just haven't had this bad of customer service Ina long while :rofl:

Every time I contact them, I got a response quickly, and they said that they got hit hard that's why they behind with shipping

There's no way Westbay has enough stock to satisfy everyone's order, I can tell there's going to be some people's orders getting cancelled with a delayed "L".

Every time I contact them, I got a response quickly, and they said that they got hit hard that's why they behind with shipping
I feel for the people still waiting but I agree with this statement they were pretty prompt with me when my order was made, but I think I was one of the first few to place my order though.

did the majority that received sbb 2.0s from westbay have foot locker receipts?
y pair came from a store called "Private"
My gf's pair came from a FL.

Aside from the lace bags on the video with the fakes, another MAJOR giveaway is the Wings Logo is way too small compared to retail pairs. It's not even close.
Also the person making the vid is a FOB asian. Don't know anything about the shoe. That's where all thr fakes come from. My opinion.

Have you gotten your SBB 1.0 yet?

I guess we have to be patient. Knowing that there are others in the same position puts me at ease.

Also, shoutout to whiplashtw03 whiplashtw03 . I didn't PM you (I didn't know you were helping out members) and was benefitted from the leak. Hard to believe, these will be my first AJ 1s.

I ordered the OG SBB and Chicagos. Both pairs are "on hold" at their warehouse with a post it containing my name on it. I told them not to ship it to me because I will pick them up in person.

I also pre-ordered the Black Toes. If they already received a partial shipment, I will pick those up as well. I'm busy all week so I probably won't pick up my shoes til the weekend.

Still waiting on a pair I ordered on the 7th. Received a tracking number on Saturday (supposedly shipped out on Friday). The tracking number still hasn't updated yet. When I track it, it says "The Postal Service could not locate the tracking information for your request." I emailed them a few times and they responded promptly every time. I guess they really are swamped at the moment. The pair I ordered on the 8th I already received. As long as they get here, I'm cool.

I was in the same position with the tracking #, I emailed them a couple of times and they made a mistake with the order numbers, my package should be home tomorrow

I ordered the OG SBB and Chicagos. Both pairs are "on hold" at their warehouse with a post it containing my name on it. I told them not to ship it to me because I will pick them up in person.

I also pre-ordered the Black Toes. If they already received a partial shipment, I will pick those up as well. I'm busy all week so I probably won't pick up my shoes til the weekend.
Do you know where they're located?  I'm local (626) and was wondering if i could go pickup too whenever they get their Black Toes.

As long as it's not in Santa Monica or something.

Do you know where they're located?  I'm local (626) and was wondering if i could go pickup too whenever they get their Black Toes.

As long as it's not in Santa Monica or something.
They dont have a storefront location, you gotta email them to arrange a pick up location. From what I understand though, I don't think black toes will be ready for shipping/pick up til the 5th. It's just wishful thinking on my part, considering I ordered multiple pairs from them and have spent over $1K with them over the last couple weeks lol

Last edited:
Whip is the man. Just preordered the black toes. Pics from today were too [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom