• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many keyboard warriors ITT.. You guys should bet your NTaccounts if you're so sure WB is fake (which you won't).

Until someone actually receives a pair of fake sneakers from them, this is all just speculation.

If they selling AAA variants most of you won't know.

It's true what whiplash said.. the breds are THAT good.

There is a simple solution that was pointed out in the FKR thread:

Weigh your shoes on a precision scale and compare the differences to certified authentic pairs. There may be slight variances from shoe to shoe but overall there will be a noticeable disparity from fake pairs because Nike keeps materials pretty standard.

So many keyboard warriors ITT.. You guys should bet your NTaccounts if you're so sure WB is fake (which you won't).

Until someone actually receives a pair of fake sneakers from them, this is all just speculation.

Think people just chalking it up to being UA cause of the time it takes to ship..

I honestly don't know what to make of this situation that's why I steered clear of ordering. One thing I learned in this sneaker game is that peace of mind is worth more than anything, cause sneakers aren't a cheap hobby and the losses can really hurt.

I just think it's remarkable that westbay is THAT plugged... And that they can afford to sell things like platinum yeezy 2s for $2,500..

Think people just chalking it up to being UA cause of the time it takes to ship..

I honestly don't know what to make of this situation that's why I steered clear of ordering. One thing I learned in this sneaker game is that peace of mind is worth more than anything, cause sneakers aren't a cheap hobby and the losses can really hurt.

I just think it's remarkable that westbay is THAT plugged... And that they can afford to sell things like platinum yeezy 2s for $2,500..

There definitely are some questions but I don't think it is worth starting a witch hunt as there is no credible evidence to warrant the mob justice against WB some people on here are trying to start.

IF someone receives a fake pair from WB, then S*** will hit the Fan and if I were WB, I would also legitimately be afraid of crazy sneakerheads (including NT lurkers) who will be very, very angry about this situation. That said, people on here are already gearing up for this, which I don't think is acceptable at all.

Last edited:

Speculation by FOUR people lol

shaw33

ATDizzle fo sheezy ma nizzle

cobrab19

The Rookie who just joined today 

You know what they say...you can't please everybody
It's dope u helped out members that have got authentic pairs but it seems like 95% of the orders they placed haven't shipped out with multiple promises of doing so. Don't know what to make of this either but time will tell :lol:

If they selling AAA variants most of you won't know.

It's true what whiplash said.. the breds are THAT good.

I can spot the fakes easily especially if in front of me

That's neither here nor there but yea

Mods prob won't close this since it's involves members and their money

Doubt the site is a scam but this isn't a good look and especially with random members vouching and someone I never seen before caping for them

Idk idk idk

Last edited:
Honestly, people should be more concerned that they oversold a lot of these shoes. I'm waiting on 3 pairs from them and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I get hit with order cancellations.
I'm sorry to hear that you and everyone else is having a hard time. I'm not here to justify for anyone. I can only speak on what I know. I seriously hope you all get your kicks soon.

Honestly, don't think it's been pointed out but NTers rarely if ever cop from random sites especially shady looking ones

Yet everyone decided to jump on the site and cop with one random guy said he got shoes from them. Hell people question sobesoles and he's been around for a long minute as well as other known sites and decent prices

Weird

Speculation by FOUR people lol

shaw33

ATDizzle fo sheezy ma nizzle

cobrab19

The Rookie who just joined today 
inb4 whiplashes 99.9% UA shipment gets delayed again, making the promise of trackling by tonight another 1 of many many farces so far.

Last edited:
Do you mind if I ask where you got them LC'd from?
2 of my boys that have been in the sneaker game longer than me. They work for sneaker stores and a consignement shop here in my city called "The Padded Room" all three checked them out as legit.

2 of my boys that have been in the sneaker game longer than me. They work for sneaker stores and a consignement shop here in my city called "The Padded Room" all three checked them out as legit.
Nice, if it's good enough for them then it's good enough for me. I'm waiting for a pair of SBB's as well. Also a lot of people are saying the only shoes that came from KDAK so far as SBB's but I was told that people have got other shoes in the past with them. Which one is the truth here. 

Nice, if it's good enough for them then it's good enough for me. I'm waiting for a pair of SBB's as well. Also a lot of people are saying the only shoes that came from KDAK so far as SBB's but I was told that people have got other shoes in the past with them. Which one is the truth here. 
If I'm not mistaken @SummerofLove
Had his checked at sole Supremacy and they checked out legit. Their store is very well known and near me

That's not a legit check. You gotta pull the insoles out and inspect. They have shape and stitching down. It's what you don't see that will reveal if they're fake.

It's just funny to me that nothing else they're selling or have sold out of has shipped for NT.

This thread is legit on fire right now... Might need some slight moderation but I don't want it getting locked 
eyes.gif
. But since WB is the topic atm instead of the shoes I received a tracking number from them with the pair being in Pre-Shipment....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom