• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You asking for too much
laugh.gif

Cats would actually have to wear their shoes to post a fit.
You're right 
roll.gif
 I'm gonna crack mine out for homecoming this weekend.

I see difference.. the shoes above are the same size? Could be the angles but I def see differences in the shoe.

What I see on the FA pair is what I'm used to seeing in Jordan ones.. the small discrepancies could just be me. But like I said you guys be the judge

Westbay Pink - FA white

It can be the angles of his pic but this is what I noticed you guys be the judge.

Also in that last pic of the toe boxes the westbay pic seems more pushed back the orange toe part where as the FA pair doesn't.

Overall the Footaction pair seems a lot cleaner..
I noticed the 1st picture, the logo is a smidgen low and in the last you have that extra piece visible.  All of the measurements are same

Last edited:
Actually look at the 4th and 5th pic that show side by side front view. The Footaction pair is laced tighter

Westbay Pink - FA white

It can be the angles of his pic but this is what I noticed you guys be the judge.

Also in that last pic of the toe boxes the westbay pic seems more pushed back the orange toe part where as the FA pair doesn't.

Overall the Footaction pair seems a lot cleaner..

Look at WB AJ Wing logo is closer to the right surface than the FA pair where there is a space, if anybody notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom