Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent them another email and they responded with this:

"We spoke with the supervisor at the post office we dropped off your package to and said to give it one more day and that it will update by the morning. If so you will receive them Wednesday.

Now if it doesn't, we will go ahead and ship you out the same pairs and sizes ASAP so you won't have to wait any longer."

Yeah I'm about to cancel everything and cop from goat.

Sounds like good customer service to me.

I just emailed them and they said they shipped out all the orders today, and will update with pp tracking #, I will see in the morning, I'm out [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

Yea man it's crazy, too many promises and nothing. I remembered this year I order from a big cartel site and same thing happened, only promis s of shipping and nothing, had to eventually file pp claims
Only thing keeping my hopes up is the fact that people actually have received their stuff from them. Unfortunately these cancellations aren't gunna help our cause lol. We'll see how long they take.
imo if anything, the cancellations should help your cause. the seller would be motivated to try and ship orders faster because he now knows any orders that continue to sit might also get cancelled and thats more money lost.

well at least if he was smart hed realize that.

"We spoke with the supervisor at the post office we dropped off your package to and said to give it one more day and that it will update by the morning. If so you will receive them Wednesday.

Now if it doesn't, we will go ahead and ship you out the same pairs and sizes ASAP so you won't have to wait any longer."

Exact reply I got today from WB earlier except the I'll send you another pair part.. lol

imo if anything, the cancellations should help your cause. the seller would be motivated to try and ship orders faster because he now knows any orders that continue to sit might also get cancelled and thats more money lost.

well at least if he was smart hed realize that.
You're right but my issue is these guys seem more concerned about updating stock than shipping their orders out. 

Well, if they used priority mail, I should be getting my pair either tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest since I'm in state (NorCal). I will be posting pics for sure. 

Last edited:
Well, if they used priority mail, I should be getting my pair either tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest since I'm in state (NorCal). I will be posting pics for sure. 

According to WB and USPS supervisor we will be getting it by Wednesday.

It's strange they have pairs just on deck to ship out even though they already "shipped out" pairs. Lol

WB got more pairs than NDC themselves
laugh.gif

if anyone wants to compare to their pairs, here are some pics of mine.  production dates on both sz 10.5(nike sf)  and 11(snkrs)  are 5/25- 7/18

From my experience, they will send you a different tracking number than the one they originally gave you.
If your tracking number doesn't display "Acceptance" when you track it, then it's not moving or the tracking number is invalid. After a while they sent me another tracking number. Went and tracked it and it was already in route to me.

Still not sure what the hell is going on with their shipping. :lol:

I also find it odd that no one else that ordered something other than these received anything yet.

From my experience, they will send you a different tracking number than the one they originally gave you.
If your tracking number doesn't display "Acceptance" when you track it, then it's not moving or the tracking number is invalid. After a while they sent me another tracking number. Went and tracked it and it was already in route to me.

Still not sure what the hell is going on with their shipping. :lol:

I also find it odd that no one else that ordered something other than these received anything yet.

In my case I specifically asked if the tracking number is the same as the one given to me last week and their answer was yes. Will see tomorrow morning for any movement from USPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom