• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Google vitalekicks and find out for yourself I did. There's a name associated with kdak, go read through the thread I posted it already, now rons saying he's seen that name on invoices from vitalekicks.with all these fiascos so far from a NEW company plus is putting them under the microscope instantly, U put 2 and 2 together
THANK YOU! Repped!

Why could he just say that!!! 

Google vitalekicks and find out for yourself I did. There's a name associated with kdak, go read through the thread I posted it already, now rons saying he's seen that name on invoices from vitalekicks.with all these fiascos so far from a NEW company plus us putting them under the microscope instantly, U put 2 and 2 together

I think you've cracked the code lol

I finally received my pair from the 10/9 sale. The shoes look like they've been worn. Both shoes have dirt on them, but the right shoe takes the cake. There are little gunk stains throughout the outsole with pebbles stuck in between the ridges. Also, the laces aren't factory laced. I contacted them about this as soon as I inspected the shoes. There is also no receipt to speak of. I'm still awaiting a response.

I also ordered the Banneds from them. It should be arriving tomorrow. I'll conclude my opinion on legitimacy then.
Oh hell nawl!!

Hahaha

This guy knows!!! One of the most known sellers are the time and "legit"! Everyone was buying his samples for thousands and shoes. I recall him being associated in some way with NT too... my memory is foggy but we'll do story telling another night

Back to kdak [emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
AircRandy was rolling along until he dropped them Concords with the 45 on the back LMAO!

Last edited:
I can quote it. He didn't.
Go back and look one of his posts stated he seen the name associated with invoices from vitalekicks. How do u think I know

He never said either name or provided the invoice. That would have closed the door for many. He had the bullet in the chamber but refused to pull the trigger. A pic of the invoice would dead all noise.

Last edited:
Google vitalekicks and find out for yourself I did. There's a name associated with kdak, go read through the thread I posted it already, now rons saying he's seen that name on invoices from vitalekicks.with all these fiascos so far from a NEW company plus us putting them under the microscope instantly, U put 2 and 2 together
So Vitalekicks was the connect? PDX supply?

I finally received my pair from the 10/9 sale. The shoes look like they've been worn. Both shoes have dirt on them, but the right shoe takes the cake. There are little gunk stains throughout the outsole with pebbles stuck in between the ridges. Also, the laces aren't factory laced. I contacted them about this as soon as I inspected the shoes. There is also no receipt to speak of. I'm still awaiting a response.

I also ordered the Banneds from them. It should be arriving tomorrow. I'll conclude my opinion on legitimacy then.
Post that thread again

He never said either name or provided the invoice. That would have closed the door for many. He had the bullet in the chamber but refused to pull the trigger. A pic of the invoice would dead all noise.
I don't even remember the exact words I'll try and go back. I'm assuming he doesn't have the invoice, maybe he seen a customers order idk. I'll look now

I never said he was going to steal your money. EVER.

His name was attached to invoices from vitalekicks and is why I am saying what I am saying. I never once said he was going to steal your money. I just said, YOU MIGHT GET UA's.
Here u go NickFolarin NickFolarin

I saw that. I mean hard evidence like a actual invoice would have been the deal closer. Thats the evidence I look for. Right now it's just his word. Could be true, could be made up.

I saw that. I mean hard evidence like a actual invoice would have been the deal closer. Thats the evidence I look for. Right now it's just his word. Could be true, could be made up.
I'm sure he doesn't have a picture of a invoice from a fake seller from years ago, would you? Take it for what it's worth

My BT first batch pre order pair was suppose to ship Tuesday or Today and was suppose to get the shipping email as well, neither happened. Emailed them hours ago, I'll probably cancel tomorrow if I don't wake up to a response and my shipping

As many times as we've messaged them and got nothing in return, I email about a refund and they respond in minutes. Weird.

As many times as we've messaged them and got nothing in return, I email about a refund and they respond in minutes. Weird.
Yeah he was very prompt with my refund but he did try to talk me out of it. Tried to tell me they'll be shipping tomorrow and if I'm sure about cancelling. 

I pre-order the 12's master from vitale. They sent me a tracking number. And for weeks the tracking said label was created not shipped. I ask them they said the shoes was lost and I could get a refund or wait 2 weeks for new shipment. I asked for a refund because then I knew they were fakes. Said I will have refund in 2 days and it's going on 2 weeks now. Email them again 2 days ago and no response
Similar or nah [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yeah he was very prompt with my refund but he did try to talk me out of it. Tried to tell me they'll be shipping tomorrow and if I'm sure about cancelling. 
Damn... my breds are suppose to ship on the 29th but he said its possible they might ship it tomorrow. Idk if I should cancel now or wait till tmr for the bred pics and pray they haven't shipped yet so I can decide. 

Damn... my breds are suppose to ship on the 29th but he said its possible they might ship it tomorrow. Idk if I should cancel now or wait till tmr for the bred pics and pray they haven't shipped yet so I can decide. 
lol they probably won't ship tomorrow don't worry. I'm sure you've got plenty of time to decide. 

So is it cancel/chargeback szn yet
nerd.gif
? Cause the way the thread blew up over the last 200 post it is 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom