• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everybody that desperate for these shoes that their willing to risk getting ripped off? If you send them your money and THEN you go online to question how legit they are you should question yourself first.

So I had preordered a pair of the bape nmd from Kdak and this thread for me tripping so I sent an email to cancel my order last night. Wake up today and my money has been refunded so it seems like the guy is legit in that sense and he's not trying to skip town or anything. I'm gonna be kinda sad if his stuff turns out legit but better safe than sorry, I feel bad for him too if he's legit and we caused him all these chargebacks.

I hope he remembers the people who caused him all of this grief and doesn't let them order from him anymore.

anyone who thinks they REV SBB are real

better throw that receipt to the left and start really inspecting they shoes

Insoles out and everything!!!

That Taboo pic is Murder! 
mean.gif

my insoldes from kdak for the RSBBs aren't removable....seem like they're glued on.

Is everybody that desperate for these shoes that their willing to risk getting ripped off? If you send them your money and THEN you go online to question how legit they are you should question yourself first.

No one gets ripped off using PayPal. That's the funny thing about all of this.

Kdak canceled my black toes and pinnacle order without I even asked, smh
did he give you a reason? or you woke up, checked your order, and saw it was cancelled without notice? if he did it without saying anything to you, im betting he did it because you cancelled 1 of your other orders earlier if im not mistaken.

did he give you a reason? or you woke up, checked your order, and saw it was cancelled without notice? if he did it without saying anything to you, im betting he did it because you cancelled 1 of your other orders earlier if im not mistaken.

I woke up and saw the 2 emails from pp

I woke up and saw the 2 emails from pp
so he did it without letting you know why. haha. he mustve gotten mad you cancelled a previous order.

Did the same thing to me. Only thing was one of the refunds was for a pair 'already shipped out.' Yeah ok.

So he sent you tracking number
And told you your shoes were shipped

But get a cancel pp message the next day
Or days after they said item is shipped and threw you tracking??

Did the same thing to me. Only thing was one of the refunds was for a pair 'already shipped out.' Yeah ok.
Hasn't cancelled my second order yet but I think I might just cancel it. The more I hear about the way this guy operates, the more he annoys me. Some people in here are having a hard time understanding simple business practices but this kind of behaviour in a business is completely unacceptable, even if the shoes are 100% legitimate. I tried to defend him and give him the benefit of the doubt but I think I've been proven wrong here. 

Last edited:
yooo tthats crazy. how he refund you a pair if he supposedly shipped it? all you dudes who got told by kdak that they shipped, and he needs to speak to USPS supervisor etc....pay attention to whats going on here.

Your suppose to be able to remove the soles but it should take a little elbow grease.. shouldn't just pop out but it should require you to pull em a little bit and then they come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom