Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody care to update me on today's news... [emoji]128064[/emoji]
This thread jumped 20 pages since I last saw it.
Any BT's or Pinnacles arrive ?

They aren't sold out

Dude prob got so much cancelations, how aren't you guys putting it together he put everything out of stock for now to stop orders from coming in
laugh.gif

Clearly NT and whoever else put in so many orders that this guy is weeks behind, wasted money paying for shipping via PayPal just to refund majority of those payments

I kinda feel bad for him but its whiplash fault, he was prob getting kick back or free shoes and dude wanted to bring in tons and I mean tons of customers to get a ton of free **** and in the end it probably ruined this guys little business he tried to get going

Crazy
Haha now that is some creative writing right there, paints quite the picture.

Last edited:
I stated earlier about a company who had high quality fakes and some authentic spread here and there. Supplied PDX. Guys beware who you're buying from.

Man, guys, I had a long day at work. Worked until around 11:30 PM in SF and just got back to SJ right now. I'm take some quick snaps of the Chicago 1 at least and post it.  

Last edited:
Alright, I took a lot of pictures. The Chi 1's came with no receipt. The blue under side of the insole is showing on one shoe and they both smell a bit like after someone sprays air freshener on something that smells like a joint. They lack the Nike factory glue smell.

One of the laces is 100% not factory laced and the other looks like it just barely still is. 

Uploading them to imgur right now. As a 1st impression, the shoes don't appear to be used but definitely tried on several times at least. 

I opened up the Banned 1's too but haven't taken pics. They have a receipt from Nice Kicks LA dated 10/18/16. I assume that was the restock date in LA that coincided with  early Black Toes release? 

Last edited:
Alright, I took a lot of pictures. The Chi 1's came with no receipt. The blue under side of the insole is showing on one shoe and they both smell a bit like after someone sprays air freshener on something that smells like a joint. They lack the Nike factory glue smell

One of the laces is 100% not factory laced and the other looks like it just barely still is. 

Uploading them to imgur right now. As a 1st impression, the shoes don't appear to be used but definitely tried on several times at least. 

I opened up the Banned 1's too but haven't taken pics. They have a receipt from Nice Kicks LA dated 10/18/16. I assume that was the restock date in LA that coincided with  early Black Toes release? 
So there we have it folks? The rise and fall of Kdak?

Kdak cancelled both my orders when i asked for one. I must have pushed his button. Hehe.

Here is the album link to the Chi 1's everyone. Still uploading a few more pics. Going to bed soon. Please don't quote the album link. 

Is the chi's legit then guys? No expert on chicago 1's but banned 1's, the tongue stitch gaps should't be the same width?

Just got a reply from kdak right now at 2:28am about not shipping my BT on either tuesday or Wednesday like they were suppose to. Supposdly they ran out of stock in my size (10.5) and will have to ship out next week. I ordered the BT preorder on 10/11 btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom