• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't quote me on this, but from I am being told, a lot of stores have either received partial shipments are no shipment at all. Some shops did not receive their full shipments until yesterday afternoon.
this... keep your eyes and ears to the streets... local spots like DTLR and Sports Zone...
tongue.gif

Congrats, just got a call from Fashion Valley FTL.

Congrats! Just got the call from them as well. Two for two! I can sleep in tomorrow LOL. Good luck to those who are going the SNKR route tomorrow.

I am a little bit pissed though. I entered over 10 raffles for the Banned 1s and didn't hit any, and I am two for two on a far more limited shoe.

Congrats! Just got the call from them as well. Two for two! I can sleep in tomorrow LOL. Good luck to those who are going the SNKR route tomorrow.

I am a little bit pissed though. I entered over 10 raffles for the Banned 1s and didn't hit any, and I am two for two on a far more limited shoe.
Congrats, makes me a little salty that I should've gone to get tickets from there, UTC, and Plaza Bo

That's how raffles go.

Hit on 4 yeezys

Wiff on some GR 11's lmao

To the SD peeps has Plaza Bonita hoh called yet? That was the only hoh I was willing to drive to. Lol it looks like it's snkrs or bust for me. The Shoe palace raffle seems sketchy af but I guess I'll enter lol

To the SD peeps has Plaza Bonita hoh called yet? That was the only hoh I was willing to drive to. Lol it looks like it's snkrs or bust for me. The Shoe palace raffle seems sketchy af but I guess I'll enter lol

As of 30mins ago, plaza was still making calls.

App in 2 hrs or so. JJ FTL and fA at 10 am plus FCFS snkrs. We'll see how many prs I come out with

Finally got a call from FA!!!! First time hitting on a raffle and pretty hype!! Good luck to everyone else trying to get a pair.

Fam i stepped away from my desk for a second. 

And I heard my ringtone ring sooooo faintly..

I rannnnnn back and i missed it x_x

I called asap. 2nd time I called they just hung up on me 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Before I could call a third time...

I got a VM that I won my 9.5 and can go pick them up tomorrow!!!!

WOWOOWOWOW

This is RF HOH btw

Is this gonna be the same as the banned 1s in terms of availability in looking to double up on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom