• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I just did a through inspection of my RSBB from GOAT. They're good for the most part other than one major flaw. The tongue pads (size wise) look that they belong to two different shoe sizes. Like some worker accidentally put the size 8-9 tongue pad on a size 12. :smh:

I can't even request a return with GOAT and use the credit to buy another pair since the 3 day period to request a return has passed. The flaw really annoys me. See the album linked below. You guys can legit check it if you want as well. The left shoe also seems to have more of the hour glass figure than the right pair if you look at the pics taken from behind the shoes. I'm okay with that though in comparison to the huge size difference on the tongue pads. GOAT has allowed buyers to cancel my sales in the past due to a slightly dented box (not as described) but they let this slide past their legit check team? Honestly, I'd argue this is almost a defective pair. I've already emailed GOAT regarding it. I will get my CC involved if they do not issue an appropriate response. 

Here's some of the best pics for how bad the tongue pad size difference is:

View media item 2211849

View media item 2211850

View media item 2211851

View media item 2211852

View media item 2211853
View media item 2211854

View media item 2211855

Also, included the best pic I had of the hour glass figure difference. 

View media item 2211856

On another note, one of orders (Banned 1/Chi 1) have arrived in San Jose apparently as of last night. They will be 100% delivered tomorrow. The 2nd tracking no. for the RSBB still has not updated. 

View media item 2211895LOL! I'm sorry man but that's terrible. Look like a GS tongue.

So you would rather a man take thousands of dollars from your peers, rather than give info to help them and shut down a shady business?
Quite rich coming from you bro.
You don't know the meaning of peer, and your level of civility is bordering on infantile. 
Improve yourself.

I would address you with eloquent response, but then I realized your post makes no sense whatsoever, and your last to locations are Shake Shack & IMAX. So this is all you will get.

Last edited:
That unauthorized "99.9%" that BostonGeorge posted looks off to me in terms of sizing/proportions. 

Anyways, I emailed Kdak requesting/demanding he cancel all my pre-orders. He already refunded all of them. So, the skipping town part assumption was off imo. People asking for refunds are getting them. I advise you ask him to cancel and refund before talking to PayPal. 

As for my Banned 1 & Chicago 1, they are being delivered today and the RSBB 1 coming in shortly after, I will take them to Sole Supremacy and possibly reconsider ordering from Kdak again if they all check out. I already told him I apologize in advance if they all check out as legit. I'm just taking a precaution with the pre-orders. 

For people who make fun of the pair that I bought on GOAT, please continue to do so. GOAT's verification team letting that defect slide is comical and reflects poorly on them. I get that they make mistakes. They're only human but they should have honestly caught that kind of Nike factory defect. Can't believe this shoe made it past quality control. 

Last edited:

That unauthorized "99.9%" that BostonGeorge posted looks off to me in terms of sizing/proportions. 

Anyways, I emailed Kdak requesting/demanding he cancel all my pre-orders. He already refunded all of them. So, the skipping town part assumption was off imo. People asking for refunds are getting them. I advise you ask him to cancel and refund before talking to PayPal. 

As for my Banned 1 & Chicago 1, they are being delivered today and the RSBB 1 coming in shortly after, I will take them to Sole Supremacy and possibly reconsider ordering from Kdak again if they all check out. I already told him I apologize in advance if they all check out as legit. I'm just taking a precaution with the pre-orders. 

For people who make fun of the pair that I bought on GOAT, please continue to do so. GOAT's verification team letting that defect slide is comical and reflects poorly on them. I get that they make mistakes. They're only human but they should have honestly caught that kind of Nike factory defect. Can't believe this shoe made it past quality control. 
Did you have to provide your order number's to cancel? or just your email?

Did you have to provide your order number's to cancel? or just your email?
No, I did not provide any order no. I've had a back and forth with him via my personal gmail (also my PayPal account email) and his PayPal email. I just requested he cancel the pre-orders by replying to his latest email to me. I assume he just looked me up on his PayPal via my email address and issued refunds to it. 

Last edited:

No, I did not provide any order no. I've had a back and forth with him via my personal gmail (also my PayPal account email) and his PayPal email. I just requested he cancel the pre-orders by replying to his latest email to me. I assume he just looked me up on his PayPal via my email address and issued refunds to it. 
Thanks. I'm about to do the same.

@SummerofLove  any specifics to tell the difference besides the proportions?  In hand that should be easier to tell, but just trying to figure it out from pictures...  It seems like the letters "RD" on wings logo should be connected on the retail pairs versus separate on the fake pairs?  Or is that not even a sign anymore?  Too hard to keep up lol

Yeah I just canceled my preorders as well. I should be receiving the rsbbs today and black toes tomorrow. Ill take them to get lc tomorrow.

Today's the day of reckoning, a member is getting shoes from Wb that is not sbb's finally On another note, I ordered the 15th for black toes, emailed Kodak and he replied they'll be shipped out on Monday
He told me Monday also after telling me mine would ship Tuesday or Wednesday lol ordered on the 14th

Hoping your Black Toe pairs check out as legit guys. I canceled my order for it so we'll probably just go all out on raffles and hope to secure on SNKRs. Will probably purchase an ATC as backup since they are supposedly QS. 

my order was on the 11th. was also told mine would ship Tues/Wed....... nothing. emailed them last night after 8pm just following up on tracking with no response yet. I'll stick it out as picture proof so far has been on the side of legit and everything on the side of fake is all speculation.

I just cancelled my pre-orders just now. I didnt get an immediate response, but i know they on west coast time. So hopefully i get a response today. 

Just cos I'm fat and like movies, doesn't really prove any point, sunshine.
However,the screen shots below may prove a point. all the best.
View media item 2211932View media item 2211933

:lol:

Do you want a thank you? Is that what this is about? Your coming off like a scorned ex.

I'm going to be the bigger person and thank you for your help, it's just that Whip had helped me purchase a pair before you could respond. DONE. LOL

Last edited:
Right... I thought you said :
I would address you with eloquent response, but then I realized your post makes no sense whatsoever, and your last to locations are Shake Shack & IMAX. So this is all you will get.
It is a bit late to be the bigger person sunshine, when it is after you have been called out. Besides, I'm the bigger person I thought we established that (Shake Shack, fatman).

There is no shame in me being offended if I tried to help you, no matter the degree, and it is unfortunate for you to think otherwise. 'no gratitude required, just a response'

Look up civility ( in the DICtionary) look up infantile, quit looking up your own backside and improve yourself.  I'm doing you a favour. no need to thank me. not that you will anyway [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Wow..haven't been in here since the release date and so much drama has happened. Just got done reading through the entire thread and if anyone from Chicago who had ordered the RSBB from WB and wants to do a local meetup to do a side-by-side comparison with my FTA retail pair, shoot me a DM. Im more than willing to help out the community..

Right... I thought you said :

It is a bit late to be the bigger person sunshine, when it is after you have been called out. Besides, I'm the bigger person I thought we established that (Shake Shack, fatman).

There is no shame in me being offended if I tried to help you, no matter the degree, and it is unfortunate for you to think otherwise. 'no gratitude required, just a response'

Look up civility ( in the DICtionary) look up infantile, quit looking up your own backside and improve yourself.  I'm doing you a favour. no need to thank me. not that you will anyway [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Once again. You really that mad? Over a convo 3 weeks ago. Just move on. It's REALLY not that deep.

Taking my RSBB pairs to flight club today and see what they say. I know people said they may not be the best to legit check, but its the only option I know of around here. I'll go off what they say and the people in this thread taking theirs to get LC'd

Taking my RSBB pairs to flight club today and see what they say. I know people said they may not be the best to legit check, but its the only option I know of around here. I'll go off what they say and the people in this thread taking theirs to get LC'd
Who at Flight Club has more knowledge than this board and people on IG that do fake comparisons? Those guys are just as knowledgeable as you.

Who at Flight Club has more knowledge than this board and people on IG that do fake comparisons? Those guys are just as knowledgeable as you.

yea but there are also A LOT of opinions here that have already made their mind up regardless of proof posted, legit or fake. at least there you can get a fresh opinion based on what is in hand. I do agree though that the best LC is here on this board even if it gets clouded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom