• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No body knows. People believe they got real pairs at a happy resell price. All that matters. Unless you're buying from a authorized nike retailer you never will truly know. All you will get is an opinion 

That's a pretty ****** opinion lol. Nobody knows? Guy we have the shoes on hand and can clearly see they are authentic.

All of the Away SBBs arrived in perfect condition. The Chi 1 has been the only shoe to arrive in a less than perfect state. They do have signs or being at least tried on but certainly not worn out. You can experience the same thing when buying shoes at a retail location. Hell... check the BRED 1 thread... a member just a few days ago received a clearly WORN pair from NIKE.

There was a guy in here that said he got used RSBB, but he never posted pics.
On a side note, this thread is so much better without the usual trolls screaming fake every 3 posts, much more civil too.

It seems to me that the only thing we can confirm is that Westbay has horrible shipping and customer service. So far everyone who received their pairs have been legit, being truly DS is in definitely in question.

I'm STILL currently waiting on my RSBB's I ordered from them... they were supposedly shipped, then they weren't, now another pair will be shipped to me. They have been responding to my emails fairly quickly, except for yesterday for whatever reason. Since the purchase was made with PayPal, I'm not really stressed, plus WB seems to have no issue giving refunds, HOPEFULLY everything works out with my orders (also preordered Top-3's).

Clearly, WB has some type of connect but saying they are selling fakes seems unfounded until someone receives fakes. Once/If I receive mine I'll just take them to RIF to confirm. No point in ripping out soles and posting pics when everyone seems to have their own methods of looking for fakes (color, weight, insoles, stamps...etc). S*** is nuts!

Some guy said he got a really worn pair (with gravel in them) BUT he never posted pics of the alleged pair.

That's a pretty ****** opinion lol. Nobody knows? Guy we have the shoes on hand and can clearly see they are authentic.
It's not at all, it's my opinion, you have yours. You cant prove they are or arent. You werent there, you didnt buy them from the retailer. I wasnt there so I cant prove he didnt get them legitly. Same can be said for any reseller. With nike quality as the defenders have said you cant prove **** either way. 

I am suppose to receive my pair today but I don't even know if they shipped or not. I also asked for refunds on both pairs and so far he hasn't responded so we'll see

It seems to me that the only thing we can confirm is that Westbay has horrible shipping and customer service. So far everyone who received their pairs have been legit, being truly DS is in definitely in question.

I'm STILL currently waiting on my RSBB's I ordered from them... they were supposedly shipped, then they weren't, now another pair will be shipped to me. They have been responding to my emails fairly quickly, except for yesterday for whatever reason. Since the purchase was made with PayPal, I'm not really stressed, plus WB seems to have no issue giving refunds, HOPEFULLY everything works out with my orders (also preordered Top-3's).

Clearly, WB has some type of connect but saying they are selling fakes seems unfounded until someone receives fakes. Once/If I receive mine I'll just take them to RIF to confirm. No point in ripping out soles and posting pics when everyone seems to have their own methods of looking for fakes (color, weight, insoles, stamps...etc). S*** is nuts!
Probably dealing with 50+ cancellations
nerd.gif

Y'all some clowns. When we present the reason why they're sus you guys dismiss it as "we can't tell from pictures, need to see in hand". "Angles"

But to say their legit...word is bond? :lol:

Take them to sole. They gonna come back sus.

Last edited:
Some guy said he got a really worn pair (with gravel in them) BUT he never posted pics of the alleged pair.

He'll probably post the pics after he walks in them. I got my pair from wb yesterday. They seem legit and ds upon first inspection.

Y'all some clowns. When we present the reason why they're sus you guys dismiss it as "we can't tell from pictures, need to see in hand". "Angles"

You keep saying they are sus which you are entitled to believe BUT people are gettting them IN HAND and having them LC'd IN HAND and getting legit product. How come you won't leave it alone?

He'll probably post the pics after he walks in them. I got my pair from wb yesterday. They seem legit and ds upon first inspection.
Glad to here that fam especially with all the "horror" stories in the thread lately. Edit: Get a in hand LC which I'm sure you will.

Last edited:

look in the mirror....... same things coming from the nosebleed seats

Guys what the verdict, any fakes? I know for sure it's bad customer service and lies

This and only this

Zero fakes

Plainly obvious they got way more orders than anticipated or they could handle due to a NTer which caused them to look for more pairs, lack of email answering and printing up labels for pairs that they didn't have and had to scramble to find to ship to customers and buy up time.

Legit kicks just horrible management

Which shoe are you talking about? Dude with the chicagos and banned?

No one that we said has sus pairs has got them legit checked. No one person.
Some dude named Unbreakable said my pair was fugazi and I had mine LC'd weeks ago. I even have the according to some all tell "shark teeth" too.

Last edited:
You keep saying they are sus which you are entitled to believe BUT people are gettting them IN HAND and having them LC'd IN HAND and getting legit product. How come you won't leave it alone?

Personal problems with them, that's why he wouldn't leave it alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom