• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the Away SBBs arrived in perfect condition. The Chi 1 has been the only shoe to arrive in a less than perfect state. They do have signs or being at least tried on but certainly not worn out. You can experience the same thing when buying shoes at a retail location. Hell... check the BRED 1 thread... a member just a few days ago received a clearly WORN pair from NIKE.
Not entirely accurate. One guy received a pair of RSBB that leaned toward the fake side. At least he was convinced they were fake. Another guy received a pair he said were worn but I don't think he posted pics so that's up in the air.

Simple: I'll ban myself from the thread if they come back legit.

Summer of love keep me posted
this thread gonna die out anyways once this westbay thing is over with.. nice try

up the wager, how about you gift me $1,000 if they're legit but if they turn out fake, you can remain in the thread

They are without a doubt, 100% authentic.

You are without a doubt, the last person I'd take advice from.

You're right especially since I have 30 pairs of 1s and only shoe I actually give a **** about and legit check for people

I wouldn't say they are authentic if I wasn't entirely sure.

I'll even put up money they're legit [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Zyzz is a cool dude. He helps a lot of people out on here

The only issue I ever had was the people going way too hard for something that was on face value a sketch proposition. And on here, to the youngins', that kind of thing spreads like wildfire and becomes gospel. No one had a clue who, what, why, or how this cat got that many pair and was willing to lose money on them. Once it got to the point of "westbay" like the dude had a damn Nike account I was done staying quiet. That's not a troll, it's a dissenting opinion.

I still feel he's sketch. I know how many shoes I have locked, at the latest, Thursday of the release week. So how did this cat keep taking orders and restocking weeks after the release date. Especially when it was a limited shoe, that to everyone's knowledge in this thread hasn't restocked in men's sizes anywhere. So yes I still think something is shady. Can I prove it no. Would I have to ever order from him, no. 

Last edited:
He'll probably post the pics after he walks in them. I got my pair from wb yesterday. They seem legit and ds upon first inspection.
Well throw up some pics dude! LMAO

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IF YOU ACTUALLY RECEIVE SHOES FROM KDAK, POST PICS!

Did I say that? No, so fall back with the broad strokes.

I stated from the get... 2nd, 3rd and 10th restocks would be fake.

All of sudden no receipts. All of a sudden cancellations and no stock.

The chi's have always been in question.

At the end of the day, having to get your shoes legit checked is amateur and says a lot about your conscience. If you bought through a legit avenue, there's no need to get consigns to make you feel better.
So since I rather get my kicks LC'd from people I consider pros is a bad thing? Stroking you? Nah fam now YOU sound suspect. Bro you can miss me with your biased opinion based off a personal vendetta. I'm not gonna go back n forward with you. You have your opinion and I have mine. Only difference is people that are getting legit pairs SO FAR are proving my point. Have a good day sir

I already cancelled both of my orders as I rather not deal with their customer service inconsistencies.The fact that they seem to have back up stock to resend buyers if their package gets lost is already very suspect to me.

Once again, has anyone received anything else OTHER than SBB 2.0s from him?

I already cancelled both of my orders as I rather not deal with their customer service inconsistencies.The fact that they seem to have back up stock to resend buyers if their package gets lost is already very suspect to me.

Chicago 1's and 2016 Banned 1's. Both legit. Summeroflove posted up two links with lots of pics of each. Check back a page or two!

Go back a few pages. Banned and Chi's showed up. Both look legit but the Chi's look worn/tried on.

just hoping for a legit black toe amidst all this
Yeah, same. He hasn't responded to my status inquiries -- I've sent two, one on Monday from the site and one this morning from my gmail to the one on my PayPal transaction. I can see that a status update request isn't as high priority as a cancellation request, but it'd be nice to at least get a response.

we can all agree that whip is most likely kdak right? or at the very least he is affiliated with them in some way, there's no doubt about that. I want to offer the following whip quote:

"I know of one website in China RIGHT NOW that sells Bred 1s that are 99.9% identical to retail pairs. So close that nobody I've shown them to can even tell any difference. Even the perforation holes on the toebox are the exact size as the retail pairs, all the way down to the diagonal lines on the sky blue part of the insole and the trademark "R" on the tongue. 

And I've combed through just about every UA fake Chinese website that exists. There is one that replicates Jordans like no other. And I'm willing to bet that the owner of this factory has a direct connect to people at Nike. 

And that "one small thing is off" that you speak about, well, it's so minor that it can't even be detected by sight and would have to be inspected with a microscope and compared next to a retail pair."

Last edited:
Bro ur going to Sole Supremacy right..they will comfirm

Yeah, I will. Likely Monday/Tuesday though as I might have other plans tonight and they're closed on weekends (usually they spend timing packing purchases on weekends). The Banned 1 is 100% legit I think but both will be taken.

When summeroflove summeroflove comes back from SS to hand down the verdict... He's gonna flip the scrip on this whole Wb mess....

We'll see. I'll probably take pics of inside Sole Supremacy with my boxes to verify I went there.

Last edited:
Dawg, give it a rest...
alright, keep pretending that it's not extremely sketchy that the dude who brought kdak to NT admits that he has sought out fakes himself extensively and has also had some in hand that were 99.9% like the real thing

I would never trust kdak after reading that

Yeah, I will. Likely Monday/Tuesday though as I might have other plans tonight and they're closed on weekends (usually they spend timing packing purchases on weekends). The Banned 1 is 100% legit I think but both will be taken.
nah bruh you cant go out and party tonight.. no ***** for you, nt needs you, bros before hoezz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom