• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people who freaked out and cancelled their multiple orders ,it is understandable they want peace of mind.

Peace of mind doesn't comes cheap though.

There is no way any reseller sells you SBBs for 200$ and Ovos for 400$ shipped. 

To the people who freaked out and cancelled their multiple orders ,it is understandable they want peace of mind.

Peace of mind doesn't comes cheap though.

There is no way any reseller sells you SBBs for 200$ and Ovos for 400$ shipped. 
so how and why is kdak doing it?

I swear some of you guys want to believe it's legit so bad that you just completely block out anything pointing to the opposite

also $400 for legit OVO will never happen

I swear some of you guys want to believe it's legit so bad that you just completely block out anything pointing to the opposite

Dude give it a rest, no one received OVO, and they cancelled all OVO orders

That goes both ways. I have skin in the game too but I'm willing to wait it out a little longer. 

Pinnacles in from WB and they are legit. Exact same as oneness. Now just waiting for my sbb

Ok so, I was supposed to receive my 2nd order today but it was delivered to someone else...either he shipped my order to someone else or gave me someone else's tracking number to shut me up...either way I'm filing a claim and never dealing with that site again...

Ok so, I was supposed to receive my 2nd order today but it was delivered to someone else...either he shipped my order to someone else or gave me someone else's tracking number to shut me up...either way I'm filing a claim and never dealing with that site again...

As Charles Barkley would say. Turrrible.
The same people will continue to vouch for them til the death

okay?

do you think there is no funny business going on, EVERYTHING from kdak is and will continue to be legit?

to be fair, the only issue I see is the lack of shipping and tracking number delay. the shoes themselves I see zero issue with. When I get my BT's next week I'll make my outright decision with facts in my hands.

View media item 2213239

The only "reasonable" thing would be what most people suggested , that it was for marketing ,getting the word out there.

I dont really care who kdak is, or what is going on with his business.

I just dont like witch hunts people throwing mud left and right.

So far  what i have seen is many people getting legit pairs .

More people freaking out and cancel their orders(understandable)

And everyone talking about kdak instead of SBBs in this (and other) threads.

Last week i guessed that kdak is a group of 1-4 people.

If i had to guess again , i would say that it is only 1 person who tried to start a "side project " and got more than he could handle.

Oh and his math skills may not be the greatest
laugh.gif
​ 

Yeah, I will. Likely Monday/Tuesday though as I might have other plans tonight and they're closed on weekends (usually they spend timing packing purchases on weekends). The Banned 1 is 100% legit I think but both will be taken.
We'll see. I'll probably take pics of inside Sole Supremacy with my boxes to verify I went there.
Ill start by saying that I am, in no way, an expert on "Legit" checks. After looking at your Banned 1's pics the one thing that caught my attention was the inconsistencies of the font used in the UPC. I tried to point to what I am talking about. The "2" in the UPC are larger and overall the numbers don't quite seem to be in a straight line and consistent. I compared this to my retail purchased pairs and the UPC is laser straight and the font on all numbers is the same. Just wanted to share what I say in case that helps. Not sure if that's a telling sign though    

@K20Lee   If you don't mind sharing, when did you place your BT order? He hasn't responded to my status inquiries, so I'm thinking I can at least use your order placement date + shipping estimation as a reference to get a ballpark estimate for when mine should get dealt with.

My only question is how does a working man keep up with this thread??? Lol this is crazy!!

SN I saw @bigmixx11 post about having different size tongues. Funny I have same problem with mine but not as bad. Ironic that we both have a sz 12...Looking at a few pics from others, seems like tongue size is different on their pairs as well...my pair was purchased from Social Status so I'm not worried about them being authentic or not AND the difference is not big enough to lose sleep over. Once laced up they will be good to go...here is pic

View media item 2213250

My only question is how does a working man keep up with this thread??? Lol this is crazy!!

SN I saw @bigmixx11 post about having different size tongues. Funny I have same problem with mine but not as bad. Ironic that we both have a sz 12...Looking at a few pics from others, seems like tongue size is different on their pairs as well...my pair was purchased from Social Status so I'm not worried about them being authentic or not AND the difference is not big enough to lose sleep over. Once laced up they will be good to go...here is pic

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2213250/width/200/height/400[/IMG

I'm seeing the lace marks in those, so to have the guys that were saying a sign of being fake, I guess SS selling fakes also [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2213250
I'm at work on here lmao!!

to be fair, the only issue I see is the lack of shipping and tracking number delay. the shoes themselves I see zero issue with. When I get my BT's next week I'll make my outright decision with facts in my hands.

okay but even if your pair checks out as legit, that doesn't mean every pair is legit. honestly, I wouldn't even trust legit checking anymore after everything that's happened and what we know now. that's just me though

Have you guys been getting responses from them either yesterday or today?

I'm pretty sure my emails from yesterday are being ignored. Just wanted to verify lol

Thanks @K20Lee  . I put mine in on the 18th, so it looks like it will be a while until he gets to mine. I'm going to stop bugging him until week after next. 

View media item 2213239
You ordered 9.5 as well?
Looks like I'm partly the reason that your pair is taking long; I was the previous order, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom