• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Does that mean PayPal won't refund you your money then?
As AirRaab stated, PayPal has no choice but to refund us if our claims are legitimate and we can evidence why and/or the seller does not respond (they closed their account, etc.). PayPal will get hit with the loss but they will hire third party collections and investigators (if enough money is involved) to go after the individual. If anything will come of it, I can't say. 

If Kdak's intent was to take as much money in and just "run," I'm curious how much of it he got away with since he refunded a significant amount of us in the past few day. Very curious about if he linked his bank account and if that money was already taken out and wired to another account. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Come November

Man, I wonder what whip is gonna come in here and say, prolly have an explanation for everything that has happen.

by saying... It's NT's fault 
laugh.gif

Come November

Man, I wonder what whip is gonna come in here and say, prolly have an explanation for everything that has happen.

by saying... It's NT's fault
Would you really be surprised? Half the members in this thread are claiming that its NT's fault 
roll.gif

Just call paypal an file your claim,you will get your money back quicker, they will flag sellers account as fraud an place a hold on the funds, I usually use the pay later option on Paypal so Paypal fronts the money until you receive an are satisfied with the item, they tend to move more quickly this way,no matter what everyone should get their money back through Paypal, may take a few days but your covered, best to call imo,Respect.

As AirRaab stated, PayPal has no choice but to refund us if our claims are legitimate and we can evidence why and/or the seller does not respond (they closed their account, etc.). PayPal will get hit with the loss but they will hire third party collections and investigators (if enough money is involved) to go after the individual. If anything will come of it, I can't say. 

If Kdak's intent was to take as much money in and just "run," I'm curious how much of it he got away with since he refunded a significant amount of us in the past few day. Very curious about if he linked his bank account and if that money was already taken out and wired to another account. :smh:  
He was gunna start mixing in fakes we've said that from the start
Hope your chis check out

He was gunna start mixing in fakes we've said that from the start
Hope your chis check out
No, I totally get that part. I actually put in a claim on the Chis regardless since they sure as hell ain't DS. I couldn't care less about them to be honest. I'll even send them back even if they check out as "legitimate" if PayPal forces me to. 

I'm holding out on putting a claim on the Banned 1's until I get them legit-checked by Sole Supremacy. 

Anyways, I was just curious why he bothered refunding a decent amount of us if his intent was to take as much funds in and "run" so to say? Like why even bother? 

I ordered RSBB on the 9th. Didn't get any tracking when they said I would, emailed them and got an apology response with a 10% off code saying it would ship in a couple days. Still no tracking got another apology response and got tracking the next day, which is still in preshipment status.

At this point I'm not expecting them, but I paid using credit card via PayPal so even on the slight chance PayPal doesn't cover me the credit card has my back. Hopefully I can find a pair elsewhere for a decent price.

Also this thread has been hilarious and entertaining.

I had to file a claim because he denied me a refund for sneakers he never shipped. I told him to refund the money and he sent me an email saying "file a claim with PayPal". I can't vouch for that site anymore.

man y'all trying too hard

1) everyone received legit shoes so far

2) he's still refunding people, it's not like he disappeared with people's money

From my experience emailing them, they responded pretty fast and resolved the issue
True

Last edited:
I had to file a claim because he denied me a refund for sneakers he never shipped. I told him to refund the money and he sent me an email saying "file a claim with PayPal". I can't vouch for that site anymore.
When did he reply to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom