• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I totally get that part. I actually put in a claim on the Chis regardless since they sure as hell ain't DS. I couldn't care less about them to be honest. I'll even send them back even if they check out as "legitimate" if PayPal forces me to. 

I'm holding out on putting a claim on the Banned 1's until I get them legit-checked by Sole Supremacy. 

Anyways, I was just curious why he bothered refunding a decent amount of us if his intent was to take as much funds in and "run" so to say? Like why even bother? 
His intent was never to run it was to mix in fakes.
Seems as though we prevented that :nthat:

Imma keep it a 100000000" right now.

Y'all should wait for Whip and see what he says.. clearly he gets the most information from these dudes so he prolly gonna have a reason for all of this.

His intent was never to run it was to mix in fakes.
Seems as though we prevented that
nthat.gif
Ah okay, fair enough. 

Imma keep it a 100000000" right now.

Y'all should wait for Whip and see what he says.. clearly he gets the most information from these dudes so he prolly gonna have a reason for all of this.

I don't think it matters what he says

That site is done for so anyone waiting for your pairs, I suggest you just file a claim for a refund and move on

No one was "scammed" but I wouldn't waste any time waiting in case PayPal for some odd reason stops honoring refunds from his account or accounts

Good luck

Has anybody receive a refund from Kdak manually in the past couple of days? or we have to wait for paypal to review it in about 10 days?

Seems as though we've had to beat it onto some peoples heads.
Nah, I know RonsWeedRoom noted that pretty early on but AirRaab thought his intentions were to take as much money as possible via PayPal and "run." 

Leaving PayPal to refund us all and go to collections while writing it off as a loss. 
Has anybody receive a refund from Kdak manually in the past couple of days? or we have to wait for paypal to review it in about 10 days?
Yeah, I received refunds on 10/27/16 from Kdak manually. Already credit to my CC's. I just spoke to PayPal claims. We have to wait the 10 days for investigation to take place and PayPay to get info from the seller. Refunds should be automatic after 10 days if no response is received from the seller but we should follow up with PayPal just in case. 

Last edited:

Nah, I know RonsWeedRoom noted that pretty early on but AirRaab thought his intentions were to take as much money as possible via PayPal and "run." 

Leaving PayPal to refund us all and go to collections while writing it off as a loss. 
The point is some people know what a scam looks like.  ain't got to know the dude's end game to know something was up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom