• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly wouldn't be concerned if everyone else, including myself, have received nothing but legit pairs. Why even continue to question where the pairs come from if not a single pair has been confirmed fake?

Imo, the only reason a handful of people here continue to investigate where/how KDak gets his pairs is because they want to know KDak's secret so they can do it for themselves. In other words, they're probably reseller competitors who are desperate to know how tf KDak seems to be only making a $10 profit or breakig even on some pairs. The truth of the matter is...only KDak knows and I'm sure they wouldn't tell a single soul here how they do what they're doing when it comes to their sourcing and pricing.

What about your 99.9% fakes that no one can tell? After that answer I'm done in this thread.

I choose to focus on the legitimacy of the product being sold instead of the way they run their business or how they use their money. Just my thoughts as well
I guess it's just me then who focuses on the fact they
Lie to customers
Provide false tracking info
Cancell %90 of their orders
Do restocks but can't ship/reply to customers
Troll NT instead of shipping/refunding people
Everything on the site sold out
We aren't going anywhere but we are rebranding
Responds to emails saying file a claim
Should I really go on?
Hey out of curiousity why didn't u pick up your 2 other shoes in person?
Yup, just you...and a few other naysayers on these boards. But who gaf right? You're the consumer and KDak is the seller...any business has the right to refuse service to anyone, regardless of the quality of service the business provides. 

As far as your questions is concerned....you're on a need-to-know basis, and you my friend...don't need to know. 

Yup, just you...and a few other naysayers on these boards. But who gaf right? You're the consumer and KDak is the seller...any business has the right to refuse service to anyone, regardless of the quality of service the business provides. 

As far as your questions is concerned....you're on a need-to-know basis, and you my friend...don't need to know. 
What does refusing service have to do with anything and why on earth would kdak want to refuse service to people who want to buy shoes from him?

I certainly wouldn't be concerned if everyone else, including myself, have received nothing but legit pairs. Why even continue to question where the pairs come from if not a single pair has been confirmed fake?

Imo, the only reason a handful of people here continue to investigate where/how KDak gets his pairs is because they want to know KDak's secret so they can do it for themselves. In other words, they're probably reseller competitors who are desperate to know how tf KDak seems to be only making a $10 profit or breakig even on some pairs. The truth of the matter is...only KDak knows and I'm sure they wouldn't tell a single soul here how they do what they're doing when it comes to their sourcing and pricing.
What about your 99.9% fakes that no one can tell? After that answer I'm done in this thread.
My "99.9% fakes?" LOL

Now tell me, do you honestly believe there is a DIRECT CORRELATION between my comments from two months ago about UA pairs and KDak? What, just because I tried to educate people here two months ago by warning them about how good the fakes have gotten, now all of a sudden Whiplash is the same person as KDak and KDak is now selling 99.9% fakes? Your logic is SEVERELY flawed brotha. 

For one thing, if I were a seller whose intent was to mix in fake pairs with real pairs let alone sell nothing but fakes, I WOULD......wait for it....wait for it.....

NEVER once advertise on this site the minute small little details on the differences between the fake and the real pairs because guess what, if I were selling fakes I wouldn't want people to know how good the fakes are. It's simple really, but people like you are so desperate in hoping you can find something worth fighting for lol

And FYI...bet you didn't know that there were several people on NT who PM'd me for more info about the details on the fake pairs and I was completely willing to help them with what I knew about my research on fakes from China. Gave them everything from screenshots of fake pairs I found on Chinese websites to detailed pointers on what differences to look out for (with the help of Air Thompson's research of course).

Some people are so biased that an NT'er here had the gall to falsely claim that I owned a fake pair of Bred 1s and that I showed the fake pair to my buddies and asked them if they could tell the difference lol...let's see if anyone here can pull a quote where I said "I held a pair of fake Banned 1s in my hand and showed them to my friends." Good luck with that lol

Now please unsubscribe and be done. We all know you been trolling from the get-go.

My "99.9% fakes?" LOL

Now tell me, do you honestly believe there is a DIRECT CORRELATION between my comments from two months ago about UA pairs and KDak? What, just because I tried to educate people here two months ago by warning them about how good the fakes have gotten, now all of a sudden Whiplash is the same person as KDak and KDak is now selling 99.9% fakes? Your logic is SEVERELY flawed brotha. 

For one thing, if I were a seller whose intent was to mix in fake pairs with real pairs let alone sell nothing but fakes, I WOULD......wait for it....wait for it.....

NEVER once advertise on this site the minute small little details on the differences between the fake and the real pairs because guess what, if I were selling fakes I wouldn't want people to know how good the fakes are. It's simple really, but people like you are so desperate in hoping you can find something worth fighting for lol

And FYI...bet you didn't know that there were several people on NT who PM'd me for more info about the details on the fake pairs and I was completely willing to help them with what I knew about my research on fakes from China. Gave them everything from screenshots of fake pairs I found on Chinese websites to detailed pointers on what differences to look out for (with the help of Air Thompson's research of course).

Some people are so biased that an NT'er here had the gall to falsely claim that I owned a fake pair of Bred 1s and that I showed the fake pair to my buddies and asked them if they could tell the difference lol...let's see if anyone here can pull a quote where I said "I held a pair of fake Banned 1s in my hand and showed them to my friends." Good luck with that lol

Now please unsubscribe and be done. We all know you been trolling from the get-go.
So your saying you showed them on your computer screen I get it u were vague in your statement. How about helping us ALL out and letting us know the site and the one little difference you would need a microscope to tell?

What does refusing service have to do with anything and why on earth would kdak want to refuse service to people who want to buy shoes from him?
"Responds to emails saying file a claim"

You wrote this correct? What can you infer from the above situation when a customer who emails KDak asks about his order or requests to cancel yet Kdak goes ahead and cancels the order anyway even if the customer did not request a refund? It's called REFUSAL OF SERVICE. And from everything I've read over the last 50 pages on this thread that there are some customers' orders that are being cancelled regardless if they requested a cancellation or not. For what reason, I don't know and frankly I don't care.  

It ain't that hard to pick up on what's going on especially when reading every single complaint of every page of this thread.

My "99.9% fakes?" LOL

So your saying you showed them on your computer screen I get it u were vague in your statement. How about helping us ALL out and letting us know the site and the one little difference you would need a microscope to tell?
Air Thompson already spelled it out for everyone. If you do enough research you will:

a) Find Air Thompson's detailed description

b) find out which Chinese sites are selling high quality fakes by looking on YouTube as others here have done

c) learn how to be an expert at determining which pairs are real and which pairs are fake by SIGHT, TOUCH, and SMELL.

I'm sure you as well as others know that I've done way more than enough helping 'round here. 

Wheres that ronald mcdonald guy that was talking all this rancho cucamonga stuff? I still have my order placed ima just wait it out.

Last edited:
Air Thompson already spelled it out for everyone. If you do enough research you will:

b) find out which Chinese sites are selling high quality fakes by looking on YouTube as others here have done
c) learn how to be an expert at determining which pairs are real and which pairs are fake by SIGHT, TOUCH, and SMELL.

I'm sure you as well as others know that I've done way more than enough helping 'round here. 
Thanks
Hey wanna do one last thing?
What did the person u met up with for the rsbb look like?
Or is that on a need to know basis as well

Last edited:

Thanks
Hey wanna do one last thing?
What did the person u met up with for the rsbb look like?
Sure, here you go:

telly-savalas.jpg

I tried both days.. no email. Nobody here said they won either. 100 free pairs does sound kinda weird...Wonder what he really wanted people 2 email him for?? **** is low key 2001 330 am yahoo messenger hackers lounge chat room creepy

Probably banned himself from the thread since it was proven no fakes were received. But who cares, dude is no help to the community. On the other hand, if you wanna get half baked, he's the plug lol
Seems to have ruined kdak :rofl:
Did u read the email he sent crying about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom