Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

:rofl: That jelly roll heel wasn't the only thing off on them boys.. The overall cuts are wavy, fat-jagged swoosh, widows peaks and sandwich size lace bag.. :smh: those are bad. :lol:

Fam you always eating......I'm just tired of seeing the same **** everyday it's nerve racking honestly
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
stay strong my friend.

:rofl: That jelly roll heel wasn't the only thing off on them boys.. The overall cuts are wavy, fat-jagged swoosh, widows peaks and sandwich size lace bag.. :smh: those are bad. :lol:

That Fugazi Was Tip Toeing In Them Joints Too Like He Was Trying To Prevent Creasing :lol:

Joints Look Like Amber Rose's Blown Out Backside From The Rear :x

Yall finally seeing what I was saying in the Chicago thread when half of you were defending dude and taking shots at me for no reason :rofl:

I just want fam out of these threads for a good min by any means if I gotta take a loss to come up big later on so be it.....

Honestly, with or without the oop, he isn't going anywhere. :lol:

Unless he gets Meth'd again. :nerd:

I'll take that 10 off your hands and log off forever. :evil:

Someone wanted to oop him?

If that's the case pass it my way. I'm actually deserving :lol:

sweet he's starting w the gifs again. he'll be done in no time

Bruh it's not even TBT that track brings back so many old school memories I'm a heavy E-40 fan str8 [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom